These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Project Tamriel. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning. #
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. #
- Please use the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned. #
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. #
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed. #
- Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community. #
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned. #
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed. #
- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging. #
All new users are added to the Newly Registered Users group by default.
This means all new users must have at least one post approved by a moderator in order for full forum features to be enabled.
Members of the Newly Registered Users group cannot create new topics.
A users first post will not appear to anyone but moderators until it has been approved.
This is a spambot prevention function and will not be removed. #
- All new users are added to the Newly Registered Users group by default.