Gold Coast Exterior: GC_00 [Brina Cross] [Reviewed]

View and discuss completed claims here
Infragris
Project Administrator

Gold Coast Exterior: GC_00 [Brina Cross] [Reviewed]

Post by Infragris »

This claim involves the finished exterior claims in the eastern areas of the Gold Coast. Changes to be made are:

Flora Containers:
  • Add new variations of the Aloe Vera.
  • Add Apple trees (possibly replacing older oak tree meshes and such)
  • Replace all Milk Thistles with Spike Rice
  • Add variations of Ginseng
  • Add green Stain Shelves (rare)
  • Add Water Hyacinth color variations
Locations:
  • Review Fort Strand, remove Anvil-specific wood pieces
  • Expand farmland around Brina Cross
  • Add Imperial Highway from Brina Cross (see Anvil file)
  • Shuffle landscape
  • Add some shrines to the major roads
If no-one objects, I'll claim this for myself.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Update:
  • Replaced all milk thistles and valenwood plants
  • Reshuffled some of the busier landscape areas
  • Started on Brina Cross farmland and Imperial Highway
Attachments
Gold Coast v1.6.esp
(7.25 MiB) Downloaded 264 times

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Okay, here's the latest version of this file. Besides a lot of bugfixing and the replacement of deprecated flora, the most important aspects of this are the addition of the highway starting from Brina Cross, some extra farmland south of that town, and edits to the Fort Strand mining pit. I consider this to be finished. IF this and berry's claim can get reviewed by someone, we can merge them and maybe start on hooking up the interior cells.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_01.esp
(7.25 MiB) Downloaded 264 times

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

UPDATE: I've re-added the interior cells to this claim, and hooked up all the load doors. I've also given the interiors another quality pass, noticed a lot of stuff that needs to be changed in the near future. My most important qualms:
  • There are still some deprecated/inappropriate flora containers and books that need to be replaced. No problem in itself. However, there are also instances of dunmer books, objects, and light sources used, in obviously inappropriate places. It is very difficult to pick up on these things after they have been placed, so please pay extra attention to this in the future.
  • Most Colovian barrows were made before most of the barrow clutter was added. This is noticeable in many places. I've gone through most barrows, replacing chests and adding some misc clutter where appropriate.
  • Most Ayleid dungeons are still very sparse. Some of our new misc clutter can already be added, but for the most part we will have to wait until the the B:S donated assets can be ported to the Morrowind engine.
  • Some caves and barrows were not found on the older dev maps. They have been added in the latest version.
  • There was also a couple of rather questionable easter eggs and oddities that might seem interesting at the time of making, but become intrusive and obnoxious in retrospect.
  • All in all quality control should not just focus on technical aspects, but also on content.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_02.esp
(9.88 MiB) Downloaded 232 times

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

I've made a large review file for the interiors now included into this release. The intent of this is not to disparage earlier work of interior reviewers (which is very good in finding technical errors and bugs), but to align these places with our current plans and to fix lore and gameplay inconsistencies. I should note that it be better to look at an earlier GC file with merged interiors (so not the one above) to understand the problems I am referring to, as I have thoughtlessly already made some edits in the WIP file above.
Spoiler
GC_00_InteriorNotes

GENERAL NOTES
  • Deprecated books and plantlife shouldbe replaced (an ongoing thing)
  • Paintings placement has been reviewed due to different proportions of the new paintings: these have all been inspected and corrected.
  • Most barrow interiors were made before the new barrow clutter made. I've added a small amount of new items for each barrow, sometimes replacing more modern ware (containers, septim coins, etc.)
  • Ayleid interiors should be updated with the new interior pieces once they have been ported from Beyond: Skyrim.
  • Old Imperial Ruins still pose some problems due to proportion errors, which will have to wait until the better proportioned meshes are in. Luckily, there are only one or two of them.
  • Rural GC houses were apparently made before the interior set was complete, resulting in the use of exterior shells as makeshift walls. These have all been replaced.
PC_i2-01 Broken Shrine Grotto
A very small, cozy grotto.
NOTE: I would like to add the titular "broken shrine" (T_Imp_Set_Shrine_Saint_brk_01) to the back of the cave and use this as a possible Imperial Cult quest: to find and rededicate the shrine to whatever saint was once worshiped here.
NOTE: Let's not put any enemies into this cave

PC_i2-02 Harkisius Barrow
A small, one-chamber barrow. It was not present on the older development map, has now been added and given a new name (Harkisius, subject to review)
NOTE: enemies should be ghost/barrow type

PC_i2-03 Beccha Barrow
A small, one-chamber barrow.
NOTE: enemies could be ghost/barrow type

PC_i2-04 Gweden Farm & PC_i2-05 Gweden Farm, Barn
Small, isolated farmhouse.
NOTE: This interior contained dunmer candles (de_light). Replaced with com ones
NOTE: inhabited by a Colovian farmer, the target of a possible Sirens questline for the Anvil Thieves Guild.

PC_i2-06 Agi Bay Grotto
Medium grotto. No notable features.
NOTE: wilderness/grotto creatures, maybe one or two smugglers.

PC_i2-07 Miskar Barrow
Small, two-chamber barrow.
NOTE: enemies should be ghost/barrow type

PC_i2-08 Thesigir Chasm
Massive cave complex.
NOTE: this cavern suffers from multiple problems: it is enormous, very dark with no directional lights, goes very deep (possibly engine-breaking), has way too many references (+4000), and contains almost no loot. In other words, it is not a fun place for the player to visit. I'd like to rework this interior by removing some of the superfluous references, splitting the cavern up in two cells, and by adding some gameplay-related conveniences (some ambient lights, loot rewards)
NOTE: multiple enemy types are possible due to the size of the cave: smugglers/bandits on the top level, creatures on the bottom. This place is also referenced in the new Fighters Guild questline as a possible quest location.

PC_i2-09 Clisius' Shack
Small fisherman shack
NOTE: home to Clisius Hermontar, Colovian fisherman.

PC_i2-10 Miris' Shack
Small fisherman shack
NOTE: home to Miris, a Bosmer commoner/fisherman. Use of exterior shells as makeshift interior walls, fixed

PC_i2-11 Rilsyl Barrow
Medium Colovian barrow, has an interesting firepit design.
NOTE: enemies should be ghost/barrow type. Maybe a Flame Atronach due to the firepit?

PC_i2-12 Strand Mine
Large, multiple cell interior.
NOTE: probably of great use for an Imperial Legion questline originating in Fort Strand (retrieve something from the haunted lower depths) or maybe Imperial Cult Arkay-focused qeust (lay to rest ghosts of miners)
  • PC_i2-12_01 Strand Mine, Upper Gallery
    Enormous mine complex, still in use by the Legion. Iron ore. Contains a scripted elevator.
    NOTE: test stability of mine elevator scripts.
    NOTE: should be populated with miners and Legion soldiers (non-hostile)
  • PC_i2-12_02 Strand Mine, Lower Gallery
    Another large mine complex. This part of the mine is abandoned following a collapse.
    NOTE: enemies are ghost type (already a couple present in cell)
  • PC_i2-12_03 Strand Mine, Coal Pit
    Sort of a warehouse/coal pit inside of the mine.
    NOTE: more miners, maybe an administrator or clerk of some sort.
PC_i2-13 Fort Strand
Large, multi-cell fortress complex. Quest hub for local Imperial Legion quests.
  • PC_i2-13 Fort Strand, Armory
  • PC_i2-13 Fort Strand, Commander's Chamber
    NOTE: change name of cell depending on rank/name of commanding officer.
  • PC_i2-13 Fort Strand, General Quarters
    NOTE: removed a copy of Beethoven's "Ode to Joy", fixed some clipping issues. There's a large double room here that could be made better by making some custom Legion interior assets, or by sanitizing those that are already in data but have usability issues.
  • PC_i2-13 Fort Strand, Guard Quarters
  • PC_i2-13 Fort Strand, Prison
  • PC_i2-13 Fort Strand, South Tower
  • PC_i2-13 Fort Strand, Stendarr Chapel
    NOTE: I'd like to develop the chapel inside the fort as dedicated to Stendarr specifically, instead of to all the Divines. Put this in the maybe column until the Imperial Cult discussion has been hashed out completely, though.
  • PC_i2-14 Fort Strand, The Iron Man Tavern
    NOTE: I've given the fort tavern the temporary name "The Iron Man Tavern". It is mainly frequented by the miners and laborers in the fort, distinct from another tavern-like space inside the fort which is exclusive to troopers.
PC_i2-15 Smoke Hole Cavern
Large, dark cavern. Purely natural.
NOTE: Creatures I guess. No loot?

PC_i2-16 Valsar
Small Ayleid ruin. Home to a renegade sorceror or wizard of some sort. Could be a Bosmer maybe, pick up on the border problems metanarrative.
NOTE: lacks any ayleid furniture. Revisit to place some of the new assets (once the BS assets are ported)
NOTE: maybe Mages Guild quest material

PC_i2-17 Crow Hall Cave
Large, natural cave split into three parts.
NOTE: impressive, but a little dark. Could use some slight ambient lighting.
NOTE: Use creatures

PC_i2-18 Akna Mine
Vast, abandoned mine complex, infested with goblins.
NOTE: there is a supply room here with an enormous amount of iron ore crates in a very artificial stack, locked behind two 100pts doors. It looks quite moddy, inappropriate. The cell also included three notes that were dated a couple of years after (!) the beginning date of Morrowind. Since the notes do not much backstory to this location, I would like to simply remove them and rework the supply room to be a difficult to get into, but reachable location with a more modest reward.
NOTE: enemy types: goblins, maybe some ghosts.
NOTE: could be used for a quest of some type.

PC_i2-19 Blackfish Cave
Medium cave inhabited by bandits or smugglers. Kind of sparse, but not too much. Contains two dead prisoners.
NOTE: This cave was not on previous maps, now added. Temporary name.
NOTE: dead prisoners could be used in a quest.

PC_i2-20 Karskaer Barrow
Small, two-chamber barrow with an interesting water feature and hidden moon sugar smuggling spot.
NOTE: contains a dumb Breaking Bad easter egg: pusing a secret button will reveal a hidden spot with a crate full of moon sugar and an immersion-breaking message. I'd like to rework this implementation to be a) less derivative, and b) possibly tied to a Legion or Thieves Guild questline to do with these smugglers and their activities.
NOTE: should be populated with smugglers, or maybe left empty.

PC_i2-21 Gosha Inn
Small roadside inn on the edge of the Gold Coast.
NOTE: should have a rentable room and supplies for sale. The only bit of civilization in these parts. Couple of quests could touch on this place too
NOTE: maybe add some caravaners, dibella pilgrims on their way to Anvil or something like that.

PC_i2-22 Kar Toronr Barrow
Medium colovian barrow containing a large firepit and "modern" imperial flags and decoration. Contains a coffin with a unique artifact "Ring of Horner"
NOTE: apparently the grave of an Imperial soldier or commander? Possible quest hook, though it could also be left alone as a random find. Largest problem is the mix between old barrow stuff and modern Imperial things.
NOTE: maybe use Imperial skeleton creatures here instead of barrow-type undead.

PC_i2-23 Vitta Barrow
Large, multi-chamber barrow with maze-like, twisting passages. Contains a dead adventurer.
NOTE: very nice, but also very dark. Not a lot of reward for investigating.
NOTE: contains a note that doesn't really fit the barrow esthetic or time period. I would like to remove or rewrite this.

PC_i2-24 Gula Cave
Small cave that turns into an Ayleid ruin halfway through. Contains a couple of goblin things, but otherwise very sparse.
NOTE: uses tribunal goblin stuff: was this permitted or are we adamant about only using our own goblin gear?
NOTE: Spruce up the place with more ayleid furn stuff once it it ported
NOTE: maybe shift focus from goblin to pure Ayleid - daedra, spirits etc. Lot of gobbo stuff already

PC_i2-25 Broken Gate Fort
Large Abandoned fort. Contains a hidden cave with necromancer junk
NOTE: this fort was abandoned after the war against the Usurper. Hidden part could contain Bosmer necromancers. Possible quest hook for either sload interference or the history of the Usurper
NOTE: enemy type: ghosts and Legion skeletons

PC_i2-26 Garlas Agea
Large Ayleid ruin, partially used by smugglers
NOTE: Garlas Agea is supposed to be the most prominent Ayleid ruin in this region. The top level is used by smugglers, the lower levels are sealed and filled with Ayleid enemies.
NOTE: very sparse and unfinished looking right now. Also some questionable use of assets meant to mimic the look of Oblivion ayleid assets we do not yet have in data. I suggest that this ruin be revisited once the Beyond Skyrim ayleid meshes have been ported. Ayleid furniture can then be added alongside.

PC_i2-27 Shor's Teeth
Enormous multi-cell cave/reman ruin labyrinth with traps etc.
NOTE: a very impressive, noteworthy interior. This place can be used to flesh out the Colo-Nordic Lord questline, as a labyrinth of trials for incumbent nobility. Should be tied to the Shor cult. This will require some edits (replace the imperial monument with a shor shrine, that kind of thing)
NOTE: edits to the Reman ruins interiors will affect this cell slightly. Should mostly be alright, just have to move some crates to prevent clipping

PC_i2-28 Salvage Mine
Small mineshaft, iron ore.
NOTE: a sober, straightforward interior. Appears to be still in use, mineshaft exploited by a private person, maybe an Anvil nobleman.
NOTE: Will need miners, maybe add a firepit etc. on the outside to signal that it is a "friendly" interior.
NOTE: Add a road to the mine? It's very isolated. See if there can be a way through from berry's claim

PC_i2-29 Lost Stars Hollow/Nefa
Cave leading to a very impressive lost Ayleid burial chamber. Two-part interior.
NOTE: the burial chamber is undisturbed, player might need to solve a puzzle/find a key to enter. Maybe Mages Guild quest material? Guarded by Ayleid spirits.

PC_i2-30 Lotal Cave
Medium cave ending in a small abandoned mine, consists of two cells. Contains a complex secret door, someone is trying to hide here. Maybe a vampire den, there's a rather civilized nook in the back.
NOTE: wooden bridge could use some more scaffolding to hold it up. Maybe fuss up the planks a little so that it looks less artificial. Same for the mineshaft in second cell.
NOTE: iron grilles used in second cell are off-center due to mesh edits on TR's end.

PC_i2-31 Brina Cross, North Guard Towers
Guard towers and town guard quarters.

PC_i2-32 Brina Cross, Kimoi Manor
Home to an influential merchant, recently murdered.
NOTE: part of a Brina Cross quest proposal

PC_i2-33 Brina Cross, The Crossing Inn
Town inn and tavern
NOTE: should have rentable room set up with safe storage

PC_i2-34 Brina Cross, Medericus Manor
Large, sober manor.

PC_i2-35 Brina Cross, Halgern Manor
Manor of the local noble lord, also town hall.
NOTE: includes a wine cellar

PC_i2-36 Brina Cross, Empty Warehouse
A warehouse.
NOTE: only empty barrels and crates, diversify container loot.

PC_i2-37 Brina Cross, West Guard Towers
Western guard towers. Includes a small underground guard area.

PC_i2-38 Brina Cross, Colovian Traders Warehouse
A warehouse used by a Colovian merchant cooperation. Two workers present.
NOTE: only empty barrels and crates, diversify container loot.

PC_i2-39 Brina Cross, Temple of Mara
Unfinished interior

PC_i2-40 Brina Cross, Mandilaron Sundries
Pawnbroker.
NOTE: interior has two exits.

PC_i2-41 Brina Cross, Maricius' House
Nice middle-class house. Belongs to an ex-legionnaire.

PC_i2-42 Brina Cross, Petri's House
Middle-class house of a Redguard woman who claims to be an ex-legion trooper. Implicated in a misc. quest.

PC_i2-43 Brina Cross, Karlorume's House
Small middle-class house. Home to an Altmer scribe.

PC_i2-44 Brina Cross, Mikol's Shack
Rural-style shack of two Redguard commoners

PC_i2-45 Brina Cross, South Guard Towers
Another pair of guard towers.
NOTE: the underground part here is somewhat nicer, the guard captain can be found here

PC_i2-46 Brina Cross, Bareis' Shack
Rural-style shack, home to a Nordic laborer and his wife
NOTE: Use of exterior shells as makeshift interior walls, fixed

PC_i2-47 Brina Cross, Passus' Shack
Rural-style shack, owner is not at home (lock the door)
NOTE: uses ugly "plastic" ferns that clip through the walls, replace with region-appropriate flora

PC_i2-48 Brina Cross, Varsius' Shack
Rural-style sack, home to another commoner
NOTE: Use of exterior shells as makeshift interior walls, fixed

PC_i2-49 Brina Cross, Ivrol Manor
Home to a local noble and landowner.
NOTE: removed Dunmer book and Dwarven bowl. Fixed bed clipping into wooden post
NOTE: plant bed with a lot of questionable flora and plastic ferns. Should be renovated.

PC_i2-50 Brina Cross, ___
Unfinished cell. Used to be the Saintly Circle place, renovate as a manor or other kind of temple, maybe.
NOTE: Also has a basement

PC_i2-51 Brina Cross, The Standard Issue Smithy
Smithy. Has two entrances, one for the shop and one for the house - maybe lock the latter.
NOTE: Consider replacing the Colovian Prince and Niben Bronze helmets: high-class armor should be more rare. Easy to steal from this shop.

PC_i2-52 Brina Cross, North Wind Merchants
General Merchant
NOTE: yet another interior full of dunmer-specific religious books. Also contained a vanilla small chest, replaced with appropriate container.

PC_i2-5* Brina Cross, Barn
Small barn in fields south of Brina Cross.
NOTE: thiswas added in a exterior spruce-up and has not interior yet. Int can be added along with the interiors for berry's claim.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Update to the latest data. Lots of little bugfixes, some detailing, mostly stuff in interiors.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_004.esp
(7.99 MiB) Downloaded 246 times

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Update due to popular demand.

Also included a text files with thoughts and notes on the various interiors. Please take note of the following problem zones:
  • PC_i2-12_01 Strand Mine, Upper Gallery: interesting elevator design, but the reset is kind of annoying. The lever could be replaced by worsas' new animated thing. Have someone with knowhow look at these scripts.
  • PC_i2-16 Valsar: Ayleid ruin, needs an update with new material.
  • PC_i2-24 Gula Cave: Ayleid ruin, needs an update with new material.
  • PC_i2-26 Garlas Agea: Ayleid ruin, needs an update with new material.
  • PC_i2-27 Shor's Teeth: problematic int, lots of bizarre detail and broken scripts. Needs to be rethought.
  • PC_i2-28 Salvage Mine: functioning mine has no road or exterior detail to indicate that it is "friendly".
  • PC_i2-29 Lost Stars Hollow/Nefa: Ayleid ruin, needs an update with new material.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00 bugfixing.7z
(4.41 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
PC_xGC_00_005.esp
(8.01 MiB) Downloaded 168 times

chef
P:C Head of Exteriors

Post by chef »

Will grab this for some exterior touch ups once it's dropped.

chef

Post by chef »

Cleaned up rock placement on Garlas Agea's cliff.
Replaced the ring spam on the top of Garlas Agea with terrain.
Made Garlas Agea easier to navigate without jumping.
Removed some hidden meshes in Garlas Agea.
Added invisible collision boxes to make it easier to step onto the platforms of Fort Strand
Smoothed terrain between Fort Strand and the mine.
Added a road (partially in the section file) to Salvage Mine.
Added a small camp outside of Salvage Mine.
Added a small ruin in (-116,-56), (-115,-48)
Extended the cliff section of the Gold Road to make it less steep.
Sunk a floating oak tree.
Fixed Z levels on lily pads.
Added some Nirnroot.
Fixed some minor placement errors in a camp (-117,-56) and (-112,-57)
Added some Green Stain fungus in the north.
Added light grey vertex shading to the shore.
Covered some texture seams with rocks.
Added missing vertex shading between some ground textures.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_006.7z
(1.97 MiB) Downloaded 183 times

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Briefly grabbing this to add a road mantaining construction scenario somewhere on the highway.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Dropping.

Changelog:
- -113, -49: Added a Legion road maintenance operation
- In the whole area southeast of BC, I moved a lot of trees around to create a more varied cover. There's a little grove around the bandit camp in -114, -49 and barren areas elsewhere. Also placed a few more rocks, and changed textures where appropriate.
-111, -54: Fixed a wrongly placed Ayleid ring piece, removed a rock and repainted a texture.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_007.esp
(7.97 MiB) Downloaded 175 times
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

chef

Post by chef »

Briefly grabbing to fix aloe vera.

chef

Post by chef »

Dropping.
Fixed plenty of aloe vera placement errors and diversified them a bit.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_008.7z
(1.97 MiB) Downloaded 186 times

Kaiel
-Banned-

Post by Kaiel »

Claiming to review and update the interiors.

Kaiel
-Banned-

Post by Kaiel »

Uploading a WIP due to thunderstorms, halfway done about.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_008.5.esp
(7.97 MiB) Downloaded 177 times

Kaiel
-Banned-

Post by Kaiel »

Handing off to Vern for some final fixes on Fort Strand. I have reviewed nearly every interior in this file, with the exception of the Ayleid ruins, some really massive caves, and one massive barrow, which have been split off into separate interior claims. I will upload those files in refurbishment/repair claims. The goal is to allow experienced interior modders to assess what, if anything, they want to use from the previous claim, and ultimately present a quality, consistent interior that meets current standards and fits well in the section. I will attempt to provide as detailed description or explanation of the desired result in the claim threads.

I have a fairly extensive review/changelog which I will place in spoiler tag below:
Spoiler
Preface:
I have endeavoured in this effort to update, review, and correct the issues found within the interiors of the GC_00 exterior claim file to the best of my abilities. In doing so, I have learned a great deal, and become a better interior modder than before. None of this is meant to discourage or degrade the work of previous modders, or to impose any kind of personal stamp on the work. I have tried my best to only correct and update the work, while salvaging as much of the original as I could. To this end, I have also strived not to make frivolous edits or impose personal preference her. An example is that I particularly despise the use of vanilla clothing in PC interiors, and would not do so willingly myself. However, there are many instances in this file, and I have left most of them, only replacing a few here and there to update in some of the new clothing assets made sinceso it isn't so clear these interiors were made before those assets were made,and leaving the rest intact. I hope it can be seen the care I have taken to salvage whatever was salvageable. Sorry for droning on, I just have this fear some will,in love and care for the old interiors, misunderstand my intents or attack me for "ruining" the old work or thinking I'm better than the old modders. I promise, I don't.

Overall:
Standardized window lights in BC so that large bay windows use 128 and small shutter windows use 64(bigger windows give more light)
Fixed use of Djamb02 as an exterior doorframe, Dframe01 is used instead.
Replaced all interior SetGC_Door_01 with SetGC_Door_i01
Replaced all deprecated hammers I found with their non-deprecated versions
Minor updates to clutter with new assets made since to better blend with the rest of the GC environment
A large number of these interiors are not gridnapped. Most somehow fit together to themselves while being at really odd actual values. Did not correct, since it works fine and would be a huge hassle.

"PC_i2-01 Broken Shrine Grotto"
Fits exterior: Yes
Northmarker: Incorrect, fixed
Lighting: Good
Illegal to Sleep Here: N/A
Pathgrid: Added a node and adjusted a couple

Floaters: None

Bleeders:
T_Com_Var_CandleWhiteOff_02 x1: bled a bit too much
T_Com_Var_CandleBlueOff_04 x1:same

"PC_i2-02 Harkisius Barrow"
Pathgrid: Added a couple missing connections, removed two going through pillars I added to cover worldholes

Floaters:
T_CyrImp_DngColB_j1Empty x1
T_CyrImp_DngColB_ch1G x1
T_Imp_ColBarrowBoneFemur_01 x1
T_IngMine_OreGold_01 x1
T_IngCrea_MoonMothWing_01 x1
T_Imp_ColBarrowJar_02 x1
misc_skull00 x1
T_IngCrea_Minotaurhorn_01 x1
T_IngMine_OreIron_01 x1
T_IngFlor_FlaxFlower_03 x2
T_IngFlor_FlaxFlower_02 x2

Bleeders:
T_IngCrea_Trollfat_01 x1
Misc_SoulGem_Petty x2
misc_skull00 x1

Other:
Added a T_Imp_DngColBarrow_I_Pillar_02 and a T_Imp_DngColBarrow_I_Block_02 to either side of the altar to cover world holes
Slightly scaled up T_Imp_DngColBarrow_I_Block_01 in first room to cover another world hole.
Added a couple barrow jars to first room which seemed a bit too empty.
Added an Ancient Nedic Spear and a Ancient Bronze Goblet

"PC_i2-03 Beccha Barrow"
Pathgrid: Good

Floaters:
T_CyrImp_DngColB_ch1Emp x1
T_Imp_Var_CoffinWithered_01 x6
T_CyrImp_DngColB_j1Ing x1
T_Imp_DngColBarrow_F_Mummy_07 x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Cr4Bread x1
T_IngCrea_EmbalmingPaste_01 x1
T_Imp_ColBarrowJar_02 x2

Bleeders:
T_CyrImp_DngColB_j2Gem x1
light_com_candle_06 x1
Misc_Com_Bottle_04 x1
T_Com_Iron_Scimitar_01 x1
T_Imp_Var_CoffinWithered_01 x3
misc_com_bottle_11 x1
sc_healing x1

Other:
Moved DoorMarker forward and up, originally spawned you inside the door clipping and able to end up outside map
Rejigged clutter a little, it seemed to want to imply some more recent traffic with modern clutter, consolidated the modern clutter and empty barrow containers in the front, with a little more barrow clutter in the back, to imply the front has been used more recently
Added a couple broken jars to the rubble area

"PC_i2-04 Gweden Farm"
Fits exterior: No, not even close to same shape. At the time, proper set pieces to match exterior were not available. Reshuffled interior to match exterior, while keeping as much of the original work as possible.
Northmarker: Good
Pathgrid: Was good, updated for new layout.

Foregoing regular review log on floaters and bleeders due to not knowing what was caused by reshaping and what was from original.

Other:
Updated clutter to incorporate colovian clothes assets instead of vanilla ones, replaced bed with a lower class one
Also updated interior to reflect intended purpose: was meant to be part of a TG quest where Sirens take vengeance on male farmer and his son for treating prostitutes poorly, but only had 1 bed and female clothing placed.

"PC_i2-05 Gweden Farm, Barn"
Illegal to Sleep Here: Good
Pathgrid: No, added.

Floaters:
misc_com_tankard_01 x1
T_Com_SetFarm_Bucket_01 x1
T_Com_Farm_Pitchfork_01 x1
T_Com_Var_BottleBroken_06 x1
T_Com_Farm_Shovel_01 x1
T_Com_Nails_01 x1
T_CyrImp_Furn_ChS2Empty x1

Bleeders:
T_Com_SetFarm_Bucket_02 x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl2FoodGC x1
furn_com_p_shelf_03 x2

Other:
Removed one of the haypiles as they were bleeding too much and not really enough room
Removed a setup with some static logs sitting in a misc basket, when player takes the basket, logs float.

"PC_i2-06 Agi Bay Grotto"
Northmarker: Incorrect, fixed.
Pathgrid: Mostly good, adjusted 2 nodes slightly

Floaters:
T_Cyr_Fauna_FishStr02: floated, replaced with 01 and hung from fire hook
misc_de_fishing_pole x1

Other: Want to add a few mushrooms maybe? Early part of grotto's above water bits are very empty.

"PC_i2-07 Miskar Barrow"
Fits exterior:Yes
Pathgrid: Mostly Good, a few nodes added and some minor tweaks

Floaters:
T_CyrImp_DngColB_j1Msc x1
T_Imp_ColBarrowJar_01 x1
T_Imp_ColBarrowJar_02 x1
T_Imp_ColBarrowBowl_01 x1
T_Bk_ColovianMythArtheimPC_V2 x1
T_Imp_Clothbolt_01 x1
T_CyrImp_DngColB_j3Ing x1
T_Imp_ColBarrowPlatter_01 x1
T_Imp_Barrow_Axe_01

Bleeders:
T_CyrImp_DngColB_j1Ing x1
T_Imp_DngColBarrow_I_Inscr_01 x1
T_Imp_ColIron1_Cuirass_01 x1
ingred_pearl_01x1
T_Imp_DngColBarrow_F_Mummy_04 x1

Other:
All these withered coffins bled a lot and didn'tfit well imo, replaced with mummies
Added a small bit more clutter to a couple sparse areas.
Added a few broken jars to dirt/rubble areas
Some mummies floated or bled slightly, rotated to fix, forgot to note the exact ids

"PC_i2-09 Clisius Hermontars' Shack"
Illegal to Sleep Here: Yes

Floaters:
Gold_001 x1
misc_com_redware_platter x1
misc_com_wood_cup_01 x1
T_IngFood_Onion_01 x1

Bleeders:
furn_com_p_shelf_03 x2
steel dagger x1
T_IngFlor_Thungleweed_01 x2
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_08 x1
Light_Com_Candle_01_64 x2

Other: added a small bit of clutter

"PC_i2-10 Miris' Shack"
Fits exterior: No, but it's the exterior's fault(missing curtains)
Northmarker: Good!

Floaters:
T_Imp_Cm_ShirtColWest_05 x1
iron broadsword x1

Bleeders:
furn_com_pm_chair_02 x1
misc_com_bottle_07 x1
T_CyrCom_Furn_Ch1BkCol x1
T_Com_Cm_Shoes_01 x1
T_Imp_Furn_Rug_07 x1
Furn_Com_Planter x1

Other:
Replaced T_Glb_Var_DaylightPanel_01with T_Glb_Var_DaylightPanel_02 and fixed weird rotations
furn_com_p_shelf_03 and furn_com_p_shelf_04 bled too much, still bleeds but minimized.
Added the curtains from the interior to the exterior, it didn't have them before
Removed a second bleeding rug, wasn't really room for it in a way that looked okay and didn't bleed

"PC_i2-11 Rilsyl Barrow"
Pathgrid: Mostly good, increased resolution in a few areas and added a bit to cover the firepit, since an enemy will be spawned there

Floaters:
T_CyrImp_DngColB_j2G x1
T_CyrImp_DngColB_ch1Wpn x1

Bleeders:
T_CyrImp_DngColB_j3Ing x2
T_Imp_ColBarrowJar_01 x1
T_CyrImp_DngColB_j2G x1
misc_skull00 x1
T_Imp_Furn_Rug_03 x1

Other:
Withered coffin super-bleeding in barrow wall slot again replaced with mummy
Added a bit of loot at the back of the firepit as a reward for killing the atronach "boss"
Raised the Firepit a bit to allow player to fit, as they just barely didn't before

"PC_i2-12 Strand Mine, Upper Gallery"

Seemed ok from minor playtesting, didn't do a full review. If someone has time, please do.

"PC_i2-12 Strand Mine, Lower Gallery"
Seemed ok from minor playtesting, didn't do a full review. If someone has time, please do.

Other:
doesn't seem to fit the decription of being abandoned/ ghost plagued. I'm okay with just changing the description if that's ok. Maybe have a quest here later that features a collapse blocking the player in here and they have to escape somehow.

"PC_i2-12 Strand Mine, Coal Pit"
Fits exterior:N/A
Northmarker:
Illegal to Sleep Here:

Floaters:
T_Imp_Furn_TapestryDragon_05

Bleeders:
misc_de_bellows10

Other:

"PC_i2-13 Fort strand, Armory"
Fits exterior: About half as tall as I'd like, but good enough.
Pathgrid: Added a few nodes, mostly good.

Floaters:
adamantium_shortsword x1
imperial shortsword x1
steel spear x1
T_Com_Wood_Crossbow_01 x1
iron saber x1
T_Imp_Legion_Saber_01 x1

Bleeders:
iron warhammer x1
long bow x1
repair_prongs x1
T_Com_Iron_Dagger_01 x1
iron boots x1
furn_com_tapestry_04 x10
Other:
Removed extraneous or overly rare items(ie. nord armor and dragonscale armor) in favour of a more solid legion presence. Left acceptable variation, Adamantium sword, newtscale armor, etc.
Replaced deprecated items with their replacements.

"PC_i2-13 Fort strand, Gate Tower"
Fits exterior: Not really, especially with the vastly different exact same tower next to it, but it's not worth it or me, at least right now.
Lighting: Good.
Illegal to Sleep Here: Good.

Floaters:
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_06 x1

Bleeders:
Light_Com_Candle_01_64 x1
light_com_lamp_01 x1
furn_com_tapestry_04 x3

Other:

"PC_i2-13 Fort strand, Commander's Quarters"
Fits exterior:
Pathgrid: Mostly good, minor edits.

Floaters:

Bleeders:
T_Imp_Furn_TapestryDragon_08 x4
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_16 x2
light_com_lamp_01 x2

Other:
Normalized class to a moderate R and cluttered the place a bit more, was very sparse

"PC_i2-13 Fort strand, General Quarters"
Fits exterior: At the very edge of acceptable, mainly due to fatigue
Pathgrid: Fixed for new layout

Floaters:
T_Bk_LineOfEmperorsPC_V06x1
misc_flask_04x1
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_12 x2

Bleeders:
Gold_005 x1
T_Bk_AmuletOfKingsPC x1
T_BkGen_MessageRegistry_01 x2
T_Imp_ColClayPlate_01 x1
T_Bk_LineOfEmperorsPC_V01 x1
T_Bk_FuneraryRitesTombsPC x1
T_BkGen_CensusRecord_01 x3
misc_com_metal_plate_07 x1

Other:
Made these general quarters into general quarters, with beds/barracks area for legionnaires by retooling the massive rich furn room precedingthe commander's chambers, which seemed excessive.
Declassed a bit, again, no 100 gold liquor everywhere for common soldiers
Removed Nibenese drinks from bar
Diversified clutter in mess hall, added spoons next to some of the bowls
Added some clutter in general
All lamps floated or bled
All rugs and tapestries floated or bled
Note: I tried to restrain myself, but this interior was the one I think I changed most.
Note to self, did all main areas, need to clutter hallways+barracks

"PC_i2-13 Fort strand, Guard Quarters"
Fits exterior:Good Enough
Pathgrid: Good!

Floaters:

Bleeders:
light_com_lamp_01 x5
steel halberd x1

Other:
Normalized and declassed to pm. Guards can't afford Et clothes and pearls
Added another set of bunks, to make things more cramped and Barracksy and also increase the number of guards the beds can support.
All rugs and tapestries floated or bled

"PC_i2-13 Fort strand, Prison"
Fits exterior: Underground so good I think.
Illegal to Sleep Here: Good!
Pathgrid: Minor adjustments

Floaters:
T_IngFood_Apple_01 x1

Bleeders:
light_com_lamp_02_128 x2
active_com_bunk_01 x3
misc_com_wood_cup_01 x3
misc_com_wood_cup_02 x2
misc_com_tankard_01 x1
Misc_Com_Wood_Bowl_01 x1
T_CyrImp_Furn_Cb1GobWood x1

Other:
Normalized class of the interior to pm. No ep clothes and expensive wine next to wood cups and p furniture.
All tapestries and rugs floated or bled
Added a little bit of detailing to the guard quarters

"PC_i2-13 Fort strand, Stendarr Chapel"
Fits exterior: Short, but good enough

Floaters:
T_CyrCom_Furn_Ch1MscGC x1

Bleeders:
light_com_lamp_01 x2
misc_com_metal_plate_04 x1
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_04 x1
furn_com_rm_chair_03 x1
light_com_lamp_02_128 x1
misc_com_wood_bowl_01 x1
light_com_candle_10_128 x1
T_Imp_Furn_TapestryDragon_01 x6
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_06 x2

Other:
Added a bit of clutter to the altar.

"PC_i2-13 Fort Strand, West Guard Tower"
Fits exterior: Good!
Lighting: Good!
Illegal to Sleep Here: Good!
Pathgrid: Mostly good, minor adjustments

Floaters:

Bleeders:
furn_com_tapestry_04 x2
light_com_lamp_01 x2

Other:
Deleted a knocked over candle. It wasn't the right shape or size for the lamp it was meant to be knocked from and visibly caspered.
Added a little bit more supplies/clutter, was very sparse before.

"PC_i2-14 Fort Strand, Iron Man Tavern"
Fits exterior: No, too wide. Fixed.
Northmarker:
Pathgrid: Was good, fixed for new layout

In depth Floaters and Bleeders foregone due to restructured shape obfuscating what was originally there and what was caused by reshaping.

Other:
Added a bit of the new items in as clutter and changed some existing clutter to fit the theme better(poor tavern for workers and miners): example: replaced 100 gold liquors with cheap alternatives
Added the titular Iron Man over the fireplace, feel free to delete this if it's no good.

"PC_i2-15 Smoke Hole Cavern"
Pathgrid: Good!

Floaters:
imperial shield x1
PC_i2-15_Contain_01 x1
T_Glb_Var_SkeletonLegR_01 x1

Bleeders:
imperial shield x1
T_Glb_Var_SkeletonSkull_02 x1
T_Glb_Var_SkeletonCattleSkul_01 x1
T_Glb_Var_SkeletonCattleBone_05 x1
T_Com_Steel_Helm_Open_01 x1
T_Glb_Var_SkeletonCattleBone_02 x1
T_Com_Iron_PauldronR_01 x1

Other:
Imperial shield is legion only, and corpse has normal iron gear and is an altmer. Replaced with iron tower shield

PC_i2-18, 19, 20:
Lost the in-depth changelog for these, only made minor edits to fix floaters, bleeders, minor edits to pathgrid, and fix all the northmarkers.
Only major edits were axing the breaking bad reference in i2-20 and removing a mushroom that was bleeding a lot in i2-18.

"PC_i2-21 Gosha Inn"
Fits exterior:Yes
Pathgrid: Mostly good, added a few more points + the small new area.

Floaters:
active_com_bed_03 x1
misc_com_wood_cup_02 x1
misc_com_metal_plate_05 x3

Bleeders:
furn_com_rm_barstool x1
furn_com_rm_shelf_01 x4
furn_com_rm_shelf_02 x1
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_02 x1
furn_com_tapestry_01 x1
furn_com_rm_chair_03 x2

Other:
Replaced DJamb_02 in doorway with DFrame_01, the former is for interiors, the latter for ext-int load doors.
Added a small room under the hallway for the inn operators, in space that fits the exterior but wasn't utilized before.
Added a bit of clutter to the hallway and shifted the lighting a bit
Replaced some very expensive drinks with cheaper and middling value, this is a roadside inn with M furniture
Rotated two Furn_Com_RM_Bar_01 to match up textures instead of having seams.

"PC_i2-22 Kar Toronr Barrow"
Fits exterior:
Pathgrid: Slight adjustments

Floaters:

Bleeders:

Other:
Replaced modern imperial clutter and revamped in general to be barrow appropriate
Added a bit more clutter
Removed the giant death pit, was very moddy and looked awful. Left the pit with some smoke activators, could be for a fight with Flame Atronach, or(Tiber-willing), a burning barrowguard variant

"PC_i2-23 Vitta Barrow"

Other:
The exterior door was slightly off center, leaving a visible gap, fixed.
Largely empty, dark, and nothing to see or find. Cut to reupload as repair claim.

"PC_i2-25 Broken Gate Fort"
Fits exterior: No, it somehow doesn't even fit its interior, fixed.
Northmarker: Correct
Pathgrid: Updated for new layout

Floaters:
Light_Com_Candle_13_128

Bleeders:
T_CyrCom_Var_Cr1Ing: minimized bleeding, was a lot before
furn_com_p_table_01 x3: minimized, was a lot before
T_CyrCom_Furn_Ch1Soulgem

Other:
Removed obnoxious fire trap and the banner that floated after removing the secret wall.
Rationalized/added clutter in the necromancer den
Somehow broke the scripts on the secret door, will need someone more experienced to look at it(may be easier to just scrap them and resript it, it seems super inefficient and confusing to me)

"PC_i2-28 Salvage Mine"
Fits exterior: Good
Pathgrid:

Floaters:
T_Com_Var_Rope_02 x1
T_Imp_SetGC_X_Stool_01 x1

Bleeders:
miner's pick x1

Casperers: some unnecessary cave piece. Deleted before checking ID like an idiot

Other:
The exterior door was slightly lower than it should be, leaving a visible gap, fixed.
The mine tunnel had too low ceiling in one spot, even Dunmer would get stuck
The dock platforms/stairs bled a lot, poles into stairs, torches into stairs etc
Dock stairs were difficult to climb a lot, tried to minimize
Addded a bit more deatiling, was very sparse before. Still kind of sparse but might be okay with NPCs added. Will check at time of NPCing
A lot of crates bled or floated on the uneven dock platforms. minimized this

"PC_i2-31 Brina Cross, North Guard Towers"
Fits exterior: No, fixed.
Northmarker: Incorrct, fixed.
Lighting: A bit dark.
Pathgrid: Good, adjusted for new skybridge length.

Floaters:
light_com_lamp_01 x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1Empty x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1Bolt x1
misc_com_redware_vase x1
furn_com_rm_chair_03 x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl2Bread x1
Furn_Com_Kegstand x1
misc_com_bottle_09 x1
misc_com_bottle_12 x1
misc_de_foldedcloth00 x1

Bleeders:
T_CyrImp_Furn_Cb1GobWood x1: bled so far it looked wrong, still bleeds(curved walls man) but less
light_com_sconce_01 x1
T_Imp_Furn_TapestryDragon_09 x8

Other:
Skybridge should be 2 tiles wide and has been shortened to such.
Added ex_imp_gove_arrowlit(s) to interior to allow guards to, well, guard. Should be added to exterior too.
Added a third die to the game setup
Added a bit of newer clutter around(hammer, nails, boots, etc.)
Replaced some of the empty containers around(literally they were all empty)
replaced the unlocked chest of 500 gold laying out
changed lighting a bit, was a bit too dark before
Removed or replaced super expensive items(Twin Moons Wine, Et clothes), this is a guard tower and barracks.
Added a broom to storage area next to one of the buckets.

"PC_i2-32 Brina cross, Kimoi Manor"
Fits exterior:
Pathgrid: Good, slightly adjusted.

Floaters:
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_10 x3
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_04 x2
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_12 x1
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_07 x1
T_Imp_Furn_Painting_02c x1
furn_com_rm_chair_03 x2

Bleeders:
light_com_candle_05 x3
furn_com_rm_chair_03 x1
T_Imp_Furn_Painting_04a x1

Other:
supposed to be home to an influential merchant, filled with cm items. Upgraded richness a bit(ep clothes, a bit more gold, etc.)
Replaced bleeding nirnroot with a flower instead
T_CyrImp_FurnM_Cl1Empty sunk super far into the wall and floor. re-placed
Replaced Djamb02 with Dframe01, former is for interior doors, latter for load doors to exterior.
Replaced bk_AnnotatedAnnuad, texture is too dunmer in oriigin.

"PC_i2-33 Brina Cross, The Crossing Inn"
Fits exterior: Incorrect, fixed.
Illegal to Sleep Here:
Pathgrid: Added some missing connections and expanded for new areas

Floaters:
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_06 x3
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_03 x1
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_01 x1
furn_com_tapestry_04 x1

Bleeders:
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_01 x2
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_04 x3
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_07 x2
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_08 x2
light_com_lamp_01 x4
furn_com_tapestry_04 x2
light_com_candle_05 x2
furn_com_rm_shelf_01 x2
misc_com_tankard_01 x1

Other:
All bar pieces bled
Rejigged to fit exterior.
Replaced Stirk Fireplace with GC fireplace
Replaced 02 doors and jambs with 01 doors and jambs due to an attempt to remove those damn struts on the piece edges withot realizing they're on the 02 djambs
Cluttered extra space added by fitting exterior, including a bedroom for the owner.
Replaced super expensive drinks(ie. woldsblood and twin moons) with something a litte more p-rm

"PC_i2-34 Medericus Manor"
Pathgrid: WAs good, fixed for new layout.

Floaters/ bleeders foregone due to extensive rejigging to fit exterior.

Other:
compressed from 3x3x3 to 2x3x3 to fit exterior. Also moved a window from first to second floor to fit exterior.
Downgraded servants room. Servant to a merchant doesn't need Kurst, ep clothes, etc.
Replaced dunmer glass tanto, this guy isn't 4500 gold imported from across the continent rich.

"PC_i2-35 Halgern Manor"
Fits exterior: Closest possible, enough to not warrant the work of redoing it jankily.
Northmarker: Incorrect(this one was almost accidentally correct, only .8 off.
Illegal to Sleep Here: Yes.

Other:
Replaced rugs with xp ones, this is the richest, most important guy in town. Maybe these didn't exist before?
Upgraded richness slightly here and there.
Reduced the amount of wine in the cellar slightly. There's more wine here than in possibly all of Anvil. Also, organized it somewhat.

"PC_i2-36 White Scarab Company Warehouse"
Pathgrid: Was good, fixed for new layout.

Other: Besides not fitting the exterior, which wasn't too hard to fix, and northmarker, great mostly empty warehouse.

"PC_i2-37 West Guard Towers"
Pathgrid: Was Good, fixed for new layout.

Floaters:

Bleeders:
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1Candle x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Cr4Empty x1

Other:
Removed rm winerack full of expensive drinks, this is a guard tower not a winery.
Added some poorer alcohol to the barracks area to compensate.
All cupboards bled a lot. This is especially noticeable with animated containers since the wall becomes visible through it. Reduced bleeding to reasonable level.
Adde ex_imp_gov_arrowlit so guards can guard.

"PC_i2-38 Colovian Traders Warehouse"
Pathgrid:

"PC_i2-39 Temple of Mara"

Other:
Moved priest's bedroom into a small basement while refitting to exterior.

"PC_i2-40 Mandilaron Sundries"

Floaters:
steel katana x1

Bleeders:
light_com_lamp_01 x1

Other:
Replaced dunmer glass 8000 gold spear with silver claymore
Replaced Confessions of a skooma-eater

"PC_i2-41 Maricius' House"
Fits exterior: Close enough to not warrant a change.
Pathgrid: Added 1 missing connection, otherwise, good.

Floaters:
light_com_lamp_01 x2
furn_com_cauldron_02 x1
misc_com_wood_bowl_04 x1
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_05 x1
misc_com_metal_goblet_02 x1
T_CyrCom_Furn_Ch1MscGC x1
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_07 x3
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_02 x3
T_Imp_Legion_Dagger_01 x1
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_08 x3
furn_com_tapestry_03 x4

Bleeders:
furn_com_rm_stool_01 x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bs1FoodGC x1
misc_com_iron_ladle x1
misc_com_wood_cup_01 x1
misc_com_wood_bowl_04 x1
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_07 x1
T_CyrImp_FurnM_Cl1CmFGC x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bs1MscGC x2
T_Imp_Furn_Painting_02b x1
T_Com_Furn_PeltWolfColovian_01 x1

Other:
Added a bit more clutter to the retired legionnaire area
Interior, while correct shape generally, is malproprtioned. I don't know if itshould be fixed or not, it is minor enough that at this point it doesn't seem worth it(still gives me anxiety though).
Specifically, it should be a 2x4 with a 1x2 L bit sticking out but is a 2x3 with a 1x1 L protrusion
Removed an exterior window not present in the interior.

"PC_i2-42 Petri's House"
Northmarker: GOOD! 1st one in BC to be correct.
Pathgrid:

Floaters:
furn_com_rm_table_03 x1
T_Imp_FurnR_Chair_04 x2
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_09 x1

Bleeders:
T_Imp_FurnR_Chair_04 x1
light_com_candle_05_64 x2

Other:
Replaced Et and some T_com clothes with Ep and local clothes made since then.
Someone seems to have thought an ex-legion(or impersonating one at least) redguard woman follows modern debutante stereotypes and gave her 5 pairs of expensive and extravagant shoes laying out, removed and replaced some.
Replaced T_IngFood_AppleSkyrim_01 with T_IngFood_Apple_01
All tapestries bled or floated
Diversified tapestries, same one got repetitive.
Replaced Trinity Fruit since it is meant to be Stirk exclusive

"PC_i2-43 Karlorume's House"
Northmarker: Good! Two in a row!
Pathgrid: Good.

Floaters:
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_01 x2

Bleeders:
furn_com_tapestry_02 x3
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_01 x4

Other:
Replaced a couple wonky cupboards in the hall with a hutch and added a bit of clutter to said hutch.
All in all best int in BC so far, very painless.

"PC_i2-44 Mikol's Shack"

Floaters:

Bleeders:
T_IngFood_FishSlaughterDried_01 x1
Light_Com_Candle_01 x2
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_05 x1
Other: Overall great interior.

"PC_i2-45 West Guard Towers"
Pathgrid: Mostly good, mademinor adjustments/additions and corrected for new bridge length.

Floaters:
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_03 x1
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_01 x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bs1FoodGC x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1Bread x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1MscGC1 x2
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1Fish x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl2Candle x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1Bolt x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1FoodGCx1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1Arrow x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1MscGC2 x1
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl2Grain x1

Bleeders:
T_Com_Dice_01
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_01 x2
misc_com_plate_01 x1

Other:
420 gold of books in the barracks. Replaced/removed to be less opulent
Generally declassed to be a guard tower/barrack(no kurst, silverware, etc.)
Replaced WpnLgn containers with WpnStl or WpnIron, these are guards, pointedly not Legion, a division Infragris wants to emphasize(at least his comments imply so to me)
Added ex_imp_gov_arrowlits to the bridge to allow the guards to guard, need added to exterior.

"PC_i2-46 Bareis' Shack"
Illegal to Sleep Here: good

Floaters:
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_10x1

Bleeders:
furn_com_p_table_01 x1
furn_com_p_bench_01 x1
T_IngFood_FishSlaughterDried_03 x1
T_Com_CuttingBoard_02 x1
Light_Com_Candle_01 x1

Other:
Replaced excessive doorframe with a wall.

"PC_i2-47 Passus' Shack"

Floaters:

Bleeders:
Light_Com_Candle_01 x3
active_com_bed_05 x1
T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_08 x1

Other:
Replaced expensive books with less expensive ones

"PC_i2-48 Varsius' Shack"

Floaters:
T_Com_Nails_01 x1
T_Com_Var_BottleBroken_02 x1
T_Com_Dice_01 x1
T_Com_FireplaceHook_01 x1

Bleeders:

Other:
Removed an impossible to(for me at least) balance painting on the fireplace that could be seen the invisible back. Poor int anyway.
Replaced Mori with Akul

"PC_i2-49 Sirolius Manor"
Pathgrid: Mostly Good, added missing connections + updated for slight expansion of addon.

Floaters:
light_com_candle_07_128 x1
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_04 x2
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_09 x1

Bleeders:
light_com_lamp_01 x5
T_CyrImp_FurnM_Cl1EpMGC x1
light_com_candle_05_64 x2
T_Imp_Scrollcase_02 x1
T_Com_CuttingBoard_02 x1
T_Imp_FurnR_Wallscreen_01 x1
light_com_candle_03 x1

Other:
Expanded addon section to be more proportional to exterior
"Renovated" planter area and removed problematic ferns as suggested by Infragris.
Upclassed slightly(iron candlesticks to pewter, etc.)
Replaced de ebony dagger with imperial silver, this guy isn't 5k gold rich and not importing dunmeri daggers
All tapestries floated or bled

"PC_i2-50 Medericus Aliyew Distillery"

Floaters:
T_Com_ClothGreen_01 x1
Misc_Imp_Silverware_Cup_01 x1
T_Imp_Drink_CiderAliyew_01 x1
T_BkGen_TradeManifest_02 x1
T_IngFood_Apple_01 x4

Bleeders:
misc_imp_silverware_plate_03 x1
light_com_candle_05_64 x1
misc_com_bucket_01 x1

Other:
Fixed an issue with a stupid com set diagonal corner beam that was only half there and not covered on top

"PC_i2-51 The Standard Issue Smithy"

Floaters:
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_08 x1
iron_shield x1
light_com_lamp_01 x3
T_Imp_Legion_Dagger_01x1
iron_helmet x1
fur_helmet x1
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_01 x1

Bleeders:
T_Imp_ColSteel1_Helm_01 x1
repair_prongs x1
steel_boots x1
iron_cuirass x1
iron_pauldron_left x1
T_IngMine_OreIron_01 x2
T_CyrCom_Var_Bl2OreIron x1
steel_shield x1
steel_pauldron_right x1
steel_pauldron_left x1
repair_master_01 x1
light_com_lamp_01 x1
furn_com_rm_chair_03 x1
light_com_candle_05 x1

Other:
Replaced nordic items( ie nordic fur helm) with our colovian variants
Added hooks behind hanging wall armors, when taken they look like they were hanging on hooks instead of just floating(if this looks dumb just delete the hooks)

"PC_i2-52 North Wind Merchants"
Fits exterior: Close enough for me for now at least. Should be a 2x4 with a 1x2 addon but at least its a similar shape

Floaters:
misc_com_plate_08 x3
T_Imp_Furn_RugBigCm_10 x2

Bleeders:
light_com_lamp_01 x1
misc_com_plate_04 x4
T_CyrImp_FurnM_Cl1CmFGC x1
imperial shield x1

Other:
This int seemed confused about its class. RM furniture, silverware utensils in one room, a box of wood ones in another, iron candlesticks, etc. I tried to even it out to a lower end m or high end pm, as that seemed to be the average of the items

"PC_i2-70 Brina Cross, Granary"
Pathgrid: Added

Floaters:

Bleeders:
T_Glb_Flora_GarlicHan01 x3

Other:
Added curtains to exterior to match interior
Scaled light panels to 2x scale per minerman's standard
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_009.esp
(6.59 MiB) Downloaded 141 times

chef

Post by chef »

Generated and fixed grass, fixing a few texture seams I found along the way.
Altered Fort Strand to make the int doors line up, and shifted it slightly so all doors would be in the Fort Strand cell, named the neighboring cell with the mine Fort Strand, and made both illegal to sleep in. The small wall between the inn and the rail had to be changed to fit the moved south wall in order to keep the archery range the same size. The inn also got moved slightly so it wouldn't bleed into the wall.
Added arrow slits to Brina Cross guard towers, and fixed some texture seams outside of the town.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_012.7z
(2.71 MiB) Downloaded 156 times

Kaiel
-Banned-

Post by Kaiel »

Ok, I checked every corner and Djamb and added pillars, made sure struts match up and added skirting where needed. This file will actually be taken by Vern now for final Fort Strand interior finishing.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_013.zip
(3.56 MiB) Downloaded 148 times

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

Dropping to Kaiel for approval.

I have expanded Fort Strands Chapel of Stendarr to accommodate fit the shell, using the new levels as quarters for the resident priest and alchemist respectively, I have filled out the Curia administrators office in the Guard Quarters and as per request I have also renamed the West Guard Tower to West Lookout Tower.

Just a brief personal aside: While I have been happy with this brief sojourn from making interiors to help ensure the quality of release I do feel it may be pertinent for some parties to remember that even if they are not going to make sure that the interiors are consistent with one another or even the logic of the external shells size, that they at least have the common decency to use the grid, your fellow members will appreciate it.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_014.esp
(11.79 MiB) Downloaded 166 times

chef

Post by chef »

Added some exterior training dummies and mats to fort strand, added more rocks, flora and a blown out farm house to the barren northeast area, fixed some grass bleeders that I missed.
Submitting for exterior review, please merge the grass esp back into the file when complete.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_v015.7z
(2.69 MiB) Downloaded 163 times

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

Had a quick glance at this again to check the newly added spots. File was dirty and included empty neighboring cells that do not belong to this claim :?

Review:

-T_Imp_SetGC_X_Plank_06 not resting against wall in -115,-47
-some jagged terrain along the road in -115,-47
-T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1Torch bleeding and half-floating in -115,-47
-some more jagged terrain in -115,-48
-jagged terrain in -114,-48
-missing some vertex paint in -15,-48
-T_IngFood_Apple_01 being rather poorly rotated in -114,-48 (x2)
-jagged terrain in -113,-48
-T_Cyr_Flora_Thunglew01 floating in -123,-48
-T_Imp_Highway_Trim_01a caspering in -113,-49
-T_Com_Farm_Shovel_01 had no supports at all, probably meant to be further sunk in -113,-49 (x2)
-T_Imp_SetGC_X_DocksSteps_01 not touching platform in -113,-49
-jagged terrain in -111,-49
-T_Cyr_Flora_Spikerice02 bleeding into rock in -111,-48 (x2)
-jagged terrain in -111,-47
-jagged terrain in -110,-50
-some vertex paint missing in -111,-49
-texture seam in -110,-50 (x2)
-furn_web10 was somewhere floating in the air in -112,-51, lol
-T_CyrCom_Var_Cr2Empty, T_CyrCom_Var_Cr1Miner and T_CyrCom_Var_Bl1Empty floating in -116,-53
-T_Imp_Set_Cart_01 floating in -116,-53 (x2)
-misc_com_bottle_07 half-floating in -115,-53
-misc_com_wood_fork floating in -115,-53
-some jagged terrain in -116,-53
-T_Cyr_TerrRockGC_Rock_11 caspering in -115,-53
-T_Cyr_FloraGC_TreeStump_01 caspering in -115,-53
-T_Cyr_CaveGC_Door_01 not placed properly in -114,-51
-T_Cyr_TerrRockGC_TerrEdge_01 caspering in -110,-49 (thanks c0dacan0n!)
-T_Imp_SetGC_X_Table_01 floating in -116,-55
-grass bleeding in -114,-48 (x3)
-grass bleeding in -113,-49 (x2)
-grass bleeding in -112,-49 (x2)
-grass bleeding in -111,-49
-file(s) weren't clean, several Bitter Coast and West Gash entries
-deleted cells (-109,-50),(-109,-51),(-112,-59),(-113,-59)

Conclusion:

Really good work, I love the new highway and the most recently extended winded path up the hill towards the inn, top notch in terms of execution. I also like the adjustments made to the distribution of trees over the plains.
Attachments
PC_xGC_00_016.7z
(2.71 MiB) Downloaded 300 times

chef

Post by chef »

merging into PC_anvil

Return to “Completed”