Inspirational pictures

See our concept art and post your own if you like!
R-Zero
PT Modder

Post by R-Zero »

Eight sarcophagi containing mummies standing on the cliff side, referred to by local residents as the “ancient wise men.” The remaining six sarcophagi or purunmachus (two of the eight are lost) stand up to 2.5 meters tall. Chachapoya culture, 15th c. Peru
Last edited by R-Zero on Sat May 06, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

iceflame542
Forumite

Post by iceflame542 »

I have some concepts I made a while back that are Cyrodiil related, thought I should post them here if they could be any use. Feel free to use them if they work/fit your vision. http://i.imgur.com/HTK5TVh.jpg
In Oblivion, the symbol to represent Anvil was a heraldic depiction of ermine. So, I thought it would make sense if Colovia, particularly the Gold Coast, had some stoats to hunt as a source of this fur pattern. Made for a potential Furrier's Guild Oblivion mod.
http://i.imgur.com/XIqiG0s.jpg This one comes from a headcanon of mine, that the Topal Isles are used for Nibenese industry, particularly plantations and estates owned by Leyawiin and Cyrodiil City fruit and palm-wine companies. The look for these workers come from similar real-world depictions of palm-wine collectors, with a Nibenese touch.

Saint_Jiub
P:C Council Member

Post by Saint_Jiub »

Hey, I like that! Our concept for the fauna of the Gold Coast emphasizes small omnivores so stoats fit well into that. I really like your color scheme too :)

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

somewhere in the west weald maybe

Undertaker
Forumite

Post by Undertaker »

Anumaril
-Banned-

Post by Anumaril »

Depiction of Auri-El:

Auri-El (Right) identifies the first of the Ehlnofey, Yfferath (Left):

Depiction of Merid-Nunda:

Depiction of Meyra:

Depiction of Syraath:

Depiction of the Ayleid, who attempted even in artwork to separate themselves from mortality:

Return to “P:C Concept Art”