Required new assets:
- Ground textures: GF can mostly used existing Gold Coast ground and rock textures, but should have one or two unique arid ground/sandstone/dry grass textures to give it more identity.
- Flora: GF will use Stirk trees where needed. Important are different forms of cacti and succulents: two or three new plants in this vein should be added. New, dry shrubs would also be good, though not absolutely necessary. All other flora will use Stirk/Gold Coast assets.
- Salt assets: salt production is an important industry around Sutch. Two or three "salt plain" ground textures will be needed in the Lake Oloman environment, along with salt mounds and crusts, and a salt container rock and ingredient. these will also be used on the inside of Bleak Mine.
- The existing grapevine mesh and ingredient should be updated for Sutch's vineyards. (+ edits of SHotN's trellis)
- Sutch will need a number of special assets:
- The stone spire itself on which the city is built might have to be a unique model. Interior of the spire might also need a special cave mesh for the market hall.
- The Ascensor/medieval elevator will need unique exterior, interior, and elevator parts. Its material types should follow Anvil asset styles.
- Walls, gates, and large bridges to span the ravine. We could easily base these on SHotN's Redguard fortress set.
- Optionally, some smaller Redguard culture stuff like statues, frescos or ruins.