Karthwasten - Cave Claim 09 [worsas]

View and discuss completed claims
roerich
Cruel Warlord

Karthwasten - Cave Claim 09 [worsas]

Post by roerich »

Thieves Guild hideout.
Use the shell for location of entrances. The uppermost entrance should be the most used one.
I imagine a few members living down here, mostly wanted people. The area is also used to store loot, make plans etc.
(from old forum thread)

Claimed by RyanS, but abandoned since then. Use his latest update to work from, or make something completely new if you'd like so (as long as you keep the two entrances in their place!)
Attachments
Sky_Int_Cave_09.esp
(17.13 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

I still think this should have a secret exit to the poor quarter, accessible only when the player has advanced in the TG ranks. Not something we need to add right now.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

I should be able to finish this for RyanS. Claiming.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Grant! Exciting.
- Taniquetil

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Finished.

There is a well-locked closet containing three custom enchanted items. Instead of using the old _sky- naming scheme, I have gone with a Sky_Reach_kw_XXX - naming pattern, similar to how npcs are in the main file. Perhaps that's something we should pursue for further interiors?

In the middle hall there is a trader crate with a few unremarkable junk goods and silver. That one is supposed to belong to a trader that will buy illegal, presumable stolen goods from the player.
In the room with the closet and bookshelf, there should be a trader selling lockpicks and the mentioned enchanted items.
Attachments
kw_cave_09.esp
(34.94 KiB) Downloaded 146 times

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

Excellent stuff muspila, I really like how you laid out those platforms. The trader's vantage point gives a great view!
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Agreed, this is good stuff! I'm jealous of how you always manage to make caves look good using relatively few rocks.

Looks like I can throw the cave interiors together soon. 8-)
- Taniquetil

Return to “Completed”