[Terrain] Creag Coast/Northern Coast stackable cliffs

Claim Asset work
ThomasRuz
HR427 Lead Dev

[Terrain] Creag Coast/Northern Coast stackable cliffs

Post by ThomasRuz »

Stackable Cliffs for the Creag Coast/Northern Coast

As the region will be largely comprised out of Cliffs, I would like those Cliffs to have modularity. These Cliffs then could be used throughout the northern coastline, in exteriors and interiors(sea caves). The main requirements are that they should be stackable, large pieces with enough detail, and in enough variations, I made a little concept to illustrate these things.

>This is when ThomasRuz made a new discord channel about maps and the conversation died.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Are these really different enough from the existing reach-cliffs to warrant an own set?

ThomasRuz
HR427 Lead Dev

Post by ThomasRuz »

That really depends, I'm not very familiar with the Reach cliff set, but for the detail in the cliffs that I want to go for it might warrant a new set, it also won't only be for the Creag Coast but I aim for it to be used for the whole of the Northern coast as a whole. So it would be good to have something that is very adaptable and versatile. It of course does mean more assets = more work, so maybe it would be good to try and see if I can build them using the current Reach set.
>This is when ThomasRuz made a new discord channel about maps and the conversation died.

Return to “Unclaimed”