Script problems

Report any errors in the SHotN public files here
Miamian
PT Modder

Script problems

Post by Miamian »

Hi,

I've tried to recompile scripts and have found these problems:

Script "T_ScGlobal_AddAnimalProdTopsTR" Dialogue topic "alit hide" was not found on line 5.
Script "T_ScTest_TopicsTR2" Dialogue topic "1000-drake pledge" was not found on line 3.
Script "T_ScTest_TopicsTR3" Dialogue topic "Saint Aralor" was not found on line 6.
Script "T_ScTest_TopicsTR4" Dialogue topic "illusion potions" was not found on line 3.

I'm not sure, but I think these scrips do not belongs to Skyrim HotN but to Tamriel Rebuilt and they should be cleaned from this mod.

Also greetings for Uramok Camp members has not had assigned "Cell", so now everyone are using them.

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Those four scripts were added by Tamriel_Data.esm and the dialogue topics they reference are in the vanilla game. It doesn't look like SHOTN modifies them at all in Sky_Main.esp, and I didn't get any of those errors after manually recompiling the scripts.

Which version of the game are you using + how are you trying to recompile the scripts?

Miamian
PT Modder

Post by Miamian »

I'm using Morrowind Gold Edition 1.6.1820 an recompile in CS by Scripts->Recompile all

And about the dialogue, these two are for sure incorrect, because I get them from Jurid Fast-Travel and several other people:
"You’re welcome in our camp, %PCRace. We are not like our misguided kin."
"Fear not. We, the Orcs of Uramok Camp, wish no harm. Only our misguided kin."

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Strange. I recompiled the scripts the same way without any errors in the CS, and then tried compiling each individually in MWEdit. No issues popped up with either method.

I just checked the dialogue you mentioned and it appears to be filtered for Uramok Camp, specific NPCs in that camp, or Urshilaku Camp (probably a bug, thanks for indirectly pointing it out!). I also don't get any of those lines when speaking to Jurid Fast-Travel.

Miamian
PT Modder

Post by Miamian »

Hmmm... maybe you've got also checked Tamriel Rebuilt in CS?
Because I load only
Morrowind
Tribunal
Bloodmoon
and Sky-Main as active file.

But about these dialogues, I have filtered it in CS only for jurid fast travel, and I have these dialogues (see picture below):
Could you check if you got the same thing?

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

I think you might be using an outdated version of SHOTN... here are his filtered Greeting 7s in Sky_Main.esp (May 1st, 2017).

SHOTN: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44921/

You'll also need Tamriel_Data v4 since it now contains the resources for SHOTN, Province Cyrodiil, and Tamriel Rebuilt: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44537

After downloading Tamriel_Data, make sure to register both TR_Data.bsa and PT_Data.bsa as it says in the instructions.

Miamian
PT Modder

Post by Miamian »

OK, I will check that. Thank you for help and I'm glad that I (accidentially) could help somehow :)

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Np, best of luck!

Return to “SHotN Playtesting & Error Reporting”