Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Angturiel + Hostile Reachman NPCs [Violet]

Post by Rakanishu »

Load the following and save as a new esp:
- Latest Sky_Main
- Latest DS Section File (not active!)

Don't rename the cells.

Angturiel is a Direnni ruin. Once a military outpost guarding Amhrothal and the holding of a minor Direnni lord, Angturiel is now inhabited by creatures and hostile Reachmen (but only in the Underworks). The site of a major DSW Mages Guild quest.

#1 - Sky_iRe_DH36_Angturiel_1, Sky_iRe_DH36_Angturiel_LDome, Sky_iRe_DH36_Angturiel_RDome - http://project-tamriel.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=1031
- The main building and two glass domes. (all three are separate ints).
- Should be populated with summons and other creatures appropriate for Direnni ruins.

#2 - Sky_iRe_DH37_Angturiel_Underworks - http://project-tamriel.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=1032
- The Underworks is comprised of a prison area with three cells, a torture rack and lots of small rooms with storage area for weapons and stuff. The garden area is connected to a cave (Sky_iRe_FF01) that was once used as a secret escape tunnel. nowadays the cave is inhabited by a group of hostile Reachmen who use the resources of the Direnni garden for their own purpose. Maybe the player could get a key to the Underworks by killing the leader of the tribe who is possessing it?
- Should be populated with Direnni ruin-appropriate creatures and some hostile Reachmen, with the majority of them being near the entrance to their cave.

This is a cave of Reachmen cultists as well as a hagraven who the Reachmen occasionally consult. There's an entrance into Angturiel's Underworks.

Sky_iRe_FF01 - http://project-tamriel.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=1033
- Hostile Reachmen cultists
- Hagraven matriarch (tribeless) (now included in latest indev T_D)

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Partially (maybe fully) claiming to populate the Nourthu NPCs.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

This claim has not been updated for more than three months. Please provide an update as soon as possible.

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

I haven't made any progress on this. Happy to drop it if anyone is interested in picking it up.

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

I Claimeth thee. I'll give the Hagraven a line or two of dialogue in case the player has a Calm effect, and possibly a (very, very short) mini-quest about 3 or 4 Journal entries long max (I already have a vague idea or two of what it could be), though I'm not entirely committed to doing a quest with it or not.

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

NOTE: After discussion with roerich, Scamp, and Texa, they are now a band of tribeless Reachmen from the south.

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

90% DONE

MERGING AND OTHER NOTES:

-None of the Reachmen or NPCs have dialogue, this includes the non-hostile Daedroth and Reachman, (that's the other 10%).
-The cage behind the Daedroth should be locked with a key to go with it (said key should be in the Daedroth's inventory).
-All of the NPCs have the generic T_SCNPC_Sky_ReachNoLore script. I'll leave the unique script making for the MG claim.

For MG claimant specifically: "Sky_qRe_ANG_Gaorhak" is supposed to be the leader of this merry band of hostile Reachmen.
Attachments
Sky_Angturiel NPCs.ESP
(14.71 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

I CONSIDER THIS READY FOR REVIEW

There's not much to say, both the Hagraven and Daedroth got a Greeting 7 (Hagraven's just in case a player calms her). The Reachmen prisoner's greeting is in Greeting 5, as it is involved in his quest (quest will not be made in this file, as it would both take longer for this claim to wrap up and also the quest needs agreed upon anyways due to potential conflicts with the MG quest).

File is clean.
Attachments
Sky_Angturiel NPCs COMPLETE.ESP
(15.03 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Moving to Reviewing

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Merged into DS section file.

NPCs/Creatures:
- Added "T_IngCrea_HagravenFeathers" ingredient to creature Sky_qRe_ANG_Galklintha.
- Added "T_Sky_Cre_HagRaven" soundgen to creature Sky_qRe_ANG_Galklintha.
- Added "daedroth" soundgen to creature Sky_qRe_ANG_Caralden.
- Moved most of the Tempest Depths NPCs closer to the entrance to Ocsenna.
- Modified NPCs' idle animation chances.
- Updated all NPCs' IDs to start with "Sky_qRe_DSW_MG06_".
- Good NPC inventory choices, but I slightly reduced the amount of items.

Dialogue:
- Cleaned dirty G5 and G7 entries.
- Moved the entries to a new set of "Falkheim" placeholders

Return to “Completed”