County capital and semi-official capital of Colovia. The city is home to the Duke of Colovia, the Consul of the western seaboard, and an important temple of the Akatosh cult. The city rests on a lonely, flat-topped hill in a broad valley, just south of the Colovian Highlands. Despite its importance, Kvatch is known as a small and cramped city, mostly due to lack of space on the hilltop. Kvatchi are known to be arrogant and haughty, and consider themselves the only true example of the Colovian spirit.
Notable Kvatch locations:
- The Palace of the Duke: a massive cliff-fortress in the traditional Colovian style, taking up most of the western side of the city. The palace is home to the ailing Duke of Colovia, Haderus Goldwine, and his feuding relatives.
- The Consulate: an administrative center for the Imperial Curia, coordinating government activity for the western seaboard. Records from the census and excise are kept here.
- The Principal Temple of Akatosh and all the Divines: the second-most important religious place in Colovia, after Sancre Tor. This enormous octagonal temple is home to the oldest and most influential branch of Akatoshite orthodoxy in the Imperial Cult.
- The Kvatch Arena: this modest fighting theatre is set in the east side of the city, and was built along Redguard principles of sanctioned combat. Combat follows Colovian standards, favoring small skirmishing bands or mock battles showcasing "Legion" tactics. Fights against animals are also shown. The eastern side of the arena faces the edge of a cliff which ends at the foot of the hill, far below the city. In the old times, the bodies of the fallen were thrown over the edge.
- Guild of Fighters
- Guild of Mages
- The Gold Road: in the south of the claim, connecting to PC_Anvil and KP_07
- Gold Road Tollhouse: southeasternmost cell, small outpost on the Gold Road collecting taxes from caravans.
- Belletor Mine: Adamantium mine at the bottom of the switchback road up to Kvatch
- Zenithar Wayshrine: along a dirt path west of kvatch
- ??? Family Crypt: A crypt/graveyard in the southeast part of the claim. (Could be Goldwine, unless Colovians like to have their own crypts somewhere in their forts?)
- Colovian Barrows
Quick editor script for cutting:
DELETE FROM exteriorCells WHERE
(gridX <-109 OR gridX >-104 OR gridY >-46 OR gridY <-51);