PC_i3-Sut01 Sutch, [Royal Palace] [Unclaimed]

Claim Interior work
Vern
PT Modder

PC_i3-Sut01 Sutch, [Royal Palace] [Unclaimed]

Post by Vern »

Exterior Location #1 on the map

Palace of King Attrebus of Sutch
Like many peasants of the Colovian countryside, Citizen Attrebus Meroveus herded cattle. With his natural gifts, the young man would have made a great soldier or a clever merchant, but those vocations were only found in the city, and Attrebus didn't care much for the city.

When Attrebus was 20, the owner of his herd rode by for a routine inspection. This man, one of the king's knights, had distinguished himself in combat against the Redguard insurgents; that day, a band of them ambushed the lord, who would have died if not for Attrebus. When the unassuming peasant fended off those six assassins with nothing more than his old horse, his saber, and his crossbow, his boss knighted him on the spot.

When the king confirmed his ascension, Lord Attrebus Meroveus was granted a large herd of his own and expected to take a prominent role in the First Legion, joining his old employer in the campaigns against the Kali Mes. Attrebus came to excel in his new job, building a strong rapport with his recruits and leading many a successful assault on a rebel hideout; eventually, when the Elder Council asked the childless king to name an heir from among his knights, he recommended the humble cowherd. ("It's time for something young and new," he said, which was good enough for them.) Not too long thereafter, the Lord Attrebus became King Attrebus at 27. Coming with him to Castle Sutch was his first love and wife, a Redguard cowherd named Enide, and their daughter Dindrane.

While peasants do not become kings every day in Colovia, it is not the rarest occasion, nor is it frowned upon when it happens. The other Colovian kings are ready to embrace Attrebus as one of their own; by their agreement, the long-abdicated former king of Chorrol has taken up residence in Attrebus's court to initiate him into the ancient West King Cult of Shor. The young king would be popular with his citizens too if not for his choice of wife, but the average Sutcher's opinion of the Redguards has somewhat soured of late.

Rumors abound that the new queen may be tied to the Kali Mes revanchists, who cry that Sutch is Hammerfell land, and worse that she may have had something to do with the old king's lethal hunting accident. These rumors are of course false, and anyone who knows the king and queen knows this, but that has not eased Attrebus's nerves any. Though he loves Enide, he may be tempted to take a second wife, a Colovian, to confer more legitimacy upon himself — at least, that is just what Lady Alessia Cossutia, another visitor to the king's court, is hoping for.
From Marhaus' Cyrodiil doc

This claim should use com/imp R furniture throughout outside of kitchens/cellars. The servants' quarters and guard barracks are found in separate buildings (claims 02 and 03), and so should not be included here.

Please use the T_Imp_SetGC set, with rich and stone wall coverings throughout the int.

The exterior file can be found in this thread
Always use the latest file.

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

Opening and updating with new desc from Infragris doc
A far green country, under a swift sunrise
she/her

Moyglass
PT Modder

Post by Moyglass »

Claiming

Moyglass
PT Modder

Post by Moyglass »

Update. I'm going to put this on hold for a while until any political proposals get sorted out, incase the claim needs some alterations
Attachments
PC_i3-Sut01_FastilliusManor.ESP
(27.26 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

The political updates regarding Sutch are settled as of the meeting last weekend. I have updated the claim description accordingly. Sutch is a kingdom, this claim is the seat of its king. The details of implementation should stay basically the same, however - this is still a palace in GC set, still the seat of a high lord, and still using rich style clutter and furniture.

I'm sorry for not updating this claim quickly - I have been more focused on Anvil. I've moved this into unclaimed per your last message but please let me know if you want to keep working on it.
she/her

Moyglass
PT Modder

Post by Moyglass »

No worries, I'm glad I didn't do too much apart from the structure. I'm going to drop the claim at least for now :oops:

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

All good, plenty of time before Sutch release to pick it back up if you want to
she/her

Return to “Unclaimed”