PC_i3-Sut05 Sutch, Zoumanan Manor [Unclaimed]

Claim Interior work
Vern
PT Modder

PC_i3-Sut05 Sutch, Zoumanan Manor [Unclaimed]

Post by Vern »

Exterior Location #5 on the map

Manor of Zoumanan, a prominent Redguard merchant noble.
  • Zoumanan (Redguard, M, noble): a flamboyant and influential merchant from the Goldmoor, who acts as a broker and money lender for his merchant relations. He has a financial interest in both the White Scarab Company and the Seppaki port - though he does not seem to outright own any specific ventures, Zoumanan has implicit leverage due to a trade network along the Goldmoor coast. Zoumanan pursues a delicate neutrality policy: he gets along well with Baron Nesor and his allies, yet his household is unapologetically Redguard and he is uninterested in emulating Imperial ways. He is often seen in the merchant gallery, and sometimes visits the portside in disguise. Zoumanan’s trade cartel is opposed to Sutch rejoining Hammerfell (which would mean more competition for them) but they are unsure who exactly is financing the Kali Mes from the Hammerfell side - until Zoumanan can figure out the Kali Mes’ secret backers, he remains neutral in the conflict.
  • Camisarys (Redguard, M, bard): Zoumanan’s close friend and - supposedly - lover, a Redguard bard and playwright of some renown. Is often seen lounging around Zoumanan’s manor, supposedly composing new moralistic plays. He frequently travels around southern Hammerfell to hawk new scripts. These tours are a cover for his work as Zoumanan’s agent, keeping tabs on his merchant contacts and relations.
  • Lilinia (Bosmer, F, commoner): Zoumanan’s housekeeper, selected mainly for her complete lack of interest in politics of any kind.
This claim should use com/imp R furniture throughout outside of kitchens/cellars/servants' quarters, which should use M.

Please use the T_Imp_SetGC set, with rich and stone wall coverings throughout the int.

The exterior file can be found in this thread
Always use the latest file.

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

Opening and updating with new desc from Infragris doc
A far green country, under a swift sunrise
she/her

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
PT Modder

Post by TerrifyingDaedricFoe »

I won't be able to work on this much for a couple of weeks, but I'm interested in claiming it. Would using some redguard furniture (I'm thinking mainly the cushions but potentially other if it becomes available) and clutter be appropriate?

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

A bunch of redguard furniture assets are awaiting review on the TR assets browser. They might be included in the next update of the data addon.

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
PT Modder

Yes, I saw that which was why I was wondering whether I could use them or if that would be considered style mixing given the claim description asks for com/imp.

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

We should wait for the furniture. This claim description predates the existence of that Rga furniture bundle.
she/her

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
PT Modder

Can this go back to unclaimed please.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Sorry. Yes, it's done.

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

Clarifying that this manor should use Cyrodiilic furniture. I mixed them up. The K'Alvo manor is the one that needed rich Rga.
she/her

Paramelia
PT Modder

Post by Paramelia »

Requesting claim

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

Granted, happy modding

Paramelia
PT Modder