PC_i3-Sut25 Sutch, Cocinius Cliff Dwelling [DangerDog]

Claimed work is Reviewed here before being marked as Complete
Vern
PT Modder

PC_i3-Sut25 Sutch, Cocinius Cliff Dwelling [DangerDog]

Post by Vern »

Home of the Cocinius twins, a pair of Colo-Redguards who run a pawnbroker's stall in the merchant gallery. Both Baral and Dinok are Colo-Redguards, but culturally almost entirely Redguard.

Please use the T_Imp_SetGCPoor set and FurnP furniture.

The exterior file can be found in this thread. Always use the latest file.

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

Posting to push edited + opened claim to top of list.
A far green country, under a swift sunrise
she/her

DangerDog
PT Modder

Post by DangerDog »

I would like to claim this one as my first go around, if that would be alright.

I have done preliminary layout work based on similar ints and the claim description, although further details would be appreciated, particularly as to their business. I expect to be able to do updates every weekend.

DangerDog
PT Modder

Post by DangerDog »

Ok folks, finished my initial draft of this guy for review.

Description
The front half is a de facto storage area for the character's stall, in part to accommodate the odd shape of the int's ext shell. There are a lot of containers in this section, so please let me know if I should cut down on them or if they have the wrong type of stuff in them.

Second half is the living area, meant to emphasize the character's redguard culture. I left a good deal of negative space for the potential inclusion of more rga assets as they get approved. For now the furniture is about 50/50 redguard and imperial.

I kitbashed a fireplace/kitchen area together following the lead of some of the other cliff dwellings. I believe that is the only instance of kitbashing, let me know what you all think.

Notes
-Entranceway has noticeable gap in the ceiling and in the sides. I've been told that this is a known issue with the mesh.
-Walls on the side of the entranceway may look a bit off, I tried to disguise this a bit with the banners and pots. Let me know what you guys think.
-Storage area to the side is for fancier/more expensive goods and should be locked accordingly.

Download
PC_i3-Sut25.ESP
(18.07 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

Return to “Reviewing”