Anvil Painters Guild NPC and Dialogue[Merged]

View and discuss completed claims
Violet
Lead Dev

Anvil Painters Guild NPC and Dialogue[Merged]

Post by Violet »

This is a claim to create the NPCs of the Guild of Painters in Anvil City in the CS and write general dialogue for the settlement in the following topics:
Greeting 7
"background"
"latest rumors"
"little advice"
"little secret"
"my trade"
"services"
"someone in particular"
"specific place"
Load the following files and save as a new esp:
-Tamriel_Data.esm
-TD_Addon.esp
-Latest Cyrodiil_Main,esp
-Latest PC_Anvil.esp
Do not rename the interior cells.

NPCs:
Gebriel Verache (Breton, m, commoner) Guild master of the Guild of Painters, Anvil chapter.
Olius Therraeus (Imperial, m, commoner) Teacher and guild elder in the Guild of Painters.
Celethril (Altmer, m, scribe) Guild elder and legal consultant.
Lesia Callo (Imperial, f, commoner) Guild journeyman.
S’Karra (Khajiit, f, commoner) Guild journeyman.
The following dialogue line has been written but needs to be implemented:

ID: Gebriel Varache, under the "Someone In Particular" topic:

Countess Millona Umbranox is the Countess of County Anvil. You can find her, and her Court Wizard Baeralorn, in Castle Umbranox, along with Lantin Chaskav, captain of the city guard. Tisia is the steward of the Mages Guild, and Palagrius Vinicius the steward of the Fighter's Guild. Raco Derrissa is the owner of The Abecette. Citisorus and Hirol Varollus are the head priests of the Temple of the First Breath and temple Primate of the High Temple of Dibella, respectively.

Please use the prefix "PC_q2-Anv_" for the NPC IDs of Gebriel Varache and "PC_i2-Anv_" for the rest of the NPCs.

hammered on sujammer
PT Modder

Post by hammered on sujammer »

claiming

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

Granted

hammered on sujammer
PT Modder

First draft of the NPCs and dialogue, any feedback is very much appreciated
Attachments
PC_Anvil_Painters_Guild_NPCs_11.esp
(9 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

hammered on sujammer
PT Modder

ready for review
Attachments
PC_Anvil_Painters_Guild_NPCs_21.esp
(9 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

Denis418
Denis

Post by Denis418 »

Thanks for your contribution!
Some minor findings:

1. My trade Scribe entry: ...usually comes down to only tow things...
2. S'Karra refers to herself: How may SKarra favour his new friend?
3. Might be not a bug but S'Karra says that she is a commoner in her Background, and also says that she follows the trade of a painter in her My trade topic.
4. Lesia Callo, My trade: ...local officials whos (should be whose?) patronage...
5. Gebriel Varache, My trade: As guild master [should be a comma here, probably] I oversee all operations here in the guild.

Also, I had no Services and Specific Place topics. Probably since my pc hadn't opened them yet, Idk how it works
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear,
because fear has to do with punishment.
The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

hammered on sujammer
PT Modder

1. The scribe entry for my trade comes from T_D. I noticed the typo as well but altering it for this NPC would be putting a bandaid on the issue. Its a typo that T_D needs to fix.
2. I'm not sure why that's firing off as the npc has a female value in the CS.
3.The claim called for the NPC to have the class of commoner. Her background has a custom entry however. You might have loaded Anvil.esp after the painters guild esp, which replaces some topics like background I believe.
4. Gonna change that to whose
5. No comma is necessary here
As far as services and specific place topics, there are no current entries in the Anvil NPC dialogue script for those values.

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

Yeah, Services and Specific Place haven't been written yet. I'll be doing those in-section file when I write them.

Dev Shah
PT Modder

Post by Dev Shah »

Reviewed(* Background and my trade might not work properly until merge, which is most of the dialogue.)
-Cleaned Bochar out.
-Changed names in Background and my trade to %Name(future resilient, and helps with some mods).
-Changed T_De extravagant shoes and shirt to T_Com versions for PC_i2-Anv_Celethril.
-Fixed "whos"->"whose" Denis pointed out.

Merge Notes-
-My trade and background entries need to be moved to on top of the generic T-Data added ones for the unique ones to show(https://discord.com/channels/2617899105 ... 2485299221). This'll be better done after the dialogue claims are all merged, so you only need to do work once.
Attachments
PC_Anvil_Painters_Guild_NPCs_Reviewed.esp
(8.35 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

Return to “Completed”