The pieces shown in the concept art are:
- Window small (As seen on A&B, and as an extra I would like to see a variant completely made out of wood)
- Window long (As seen on C)
- Window semi-circular (As seen on A)
- Building entrance piece
- Ground floor middle-piece
- Tapering ground floor end piece (As seen on A&C)
- Small wooden extension (as seen on B)
- Medium wooden extension (As seen on C [Left-side])
- Long wooden extension (As seen on A [Right-side])
- Wooden tower extension (As seen on A&C)
- Chimney (As seen on all)
One of the most important parts in making this set, is the overlapping of the straw/thatch-roofing, so that the transition from piece-to-piece looks natural.
The windows (especially the ones not on ground level) should look like they have been built on top of the already existing house e.g. hanging slightly outside of the roof, and the bottom connected to the roof by wooden beams.
This set will also need interior pieces.