Grey's Showcase

Interested in joining? Show off your skills here
Grey
PT Modder

Grey's Showcase

Post by Grey »

Greetings!

Here is my showcase for interior work. I was hoping to create a showcase for Tamriel Rebuilt as well but I'm not able to find the options to create a showcase on that forum. Anyway, here is my interior showcase.
Attachments
Clean TR_Grey_Showcase.ESP
(8.04 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

Hello! I don't do interiors, so I'm not gonna be able to help you on this showcase (an interior reviewer will come by when they are able). Welcome to the forums and to PT/TR in general.

If you aren't already part of the discord servers, I would suggest joining them. Most of the day to day conversations tend to happen on discord, so even if you don't talk much and prefer lurking, it's useful in order to know what the current opinions people have and the planning are currently taking place. If you need help with anything regarding your showcase, the claiming system, Tamriel Data and more, you'll usually be able to get feedback faster on there than here.

PT's discord: https://discord.gg/UBbr344XTB

TR's discord: https://discord.gg/2mDYqFTBSd

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

For TR you make a thread here: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/forums/ ... r-showcase

I'll handle your review here, you can link it there later.

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

reviewed

Name: TR_Grey_Showcase
TD data as master: No, make sure tamriel data is loaded with the other files when working on your showcase you will need it with all your claims. (Make sure to back up your file first and then clean it since adding masters pretty much always causes GMST errors)
Clean: Yes
Lighting: You need to actually adjust the base settings, start by bringing the "sunlight" down to 10 on all settings (I'd say 0 but that causes issues) and then tweak "ambient" to to a darker colour. After that check how your light sources look
Northmarker: No, you should add one.
Fits exterior: Could fit a ex_hlaalu_b_28
Pathgrid: No, https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/content ... g-tutorial < tutorial, how to add one.
Illegal to Sleep Here: No, incorrect, homes should be set illegal to sleep
Gridsnap: Good

Bleeders:

Floaters:
com_sack_01_chpfood5: should be slightly into the sacks below it (simulates the effect of cloth sagging)

Other:
in_hlaalu_door: this the one downstairs, at the current angle this is either going to block acess to the room or hit the sacks infront of the door and visbly bleed, rotating it around should fix the issue.

Gotta say while theres a lot of stuff to fix here, your cluttering is pretty solid. Once you've dealt with the other stuff I would like to see some more cluttering, some extra tapestries on walls, some barrels or urns and a couple of misc items from TD would be enough.

Grey
PT Modder

Post by Grey »

Here's another file that fixes the door and sack. I've added more clutter, a north marker, a grid path. I also adjusted the lighting and checked the illegal to sleep option.
Attachments
Clean TR_Grey_Showcase_V2.ESP
(10.9 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

TD data as master: Yes, correct
Lighting: Still needs sunlight set to 10, but looking better
Northmarker: Present
Pathgrid: Present, just need to adjust the nodes near the stair so the path doesn't clip into the stair
Illegal to Sleep Here: Yes, correct

Bleeders:

Floaters:
com_sack_01_chpfood5: still needs to be bled into the sacks below it

Other:

Fix these last few issues and I will recommend for promotion.

Also just to reiterate what violet said, do swing by the discord and make yourself known, it will make it easier to keep yourself updated on claims and dev plans.

Grey
PT Modder

Post by Grey »

Adjusted the sack. I changed the lighting and pathgrid too.
Attachments
Clean TR_Grey_Showcase_V3.ESP
(10.9 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

Reviewed

TD data as master: Yes, correct
Lighting: Good
Northmarker: Present
Pathgrid: Present, stairs are clipping less which will do for now.
Illegal to Sleep Here: Yes, correct

Bleeders:

Floaters:

Other:

A small pathgrid error is too minor thing too hold off a promotion.

Once you have roles please browse the interior subforums to start taking claims viewforum.php?f=15 / viewforum.php?f=32

And again, please join the discord: https://discord.gg/HR6V7EE to make sure your up to date with planning and discussions.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Promoted.

Congratulations and welcome to the team!
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Return to “Modder Showcase”