mark for delete

Interested in joining? Show off your skills here
Juidius_X
Forumite

mark for delete

Post by Juidius_X »

mark for delete
Last edited by Juidius_X on Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Hello Juidius_X!

I hope one of the other members will have time to review your showcase soon.

For now: Welcome. Also, feel free to join our discord channel, if you like.

Juidius_X
Forumite

Post by Juidius_X »

I found myself here through the Discord actually :) And thank you

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

I will be honest and say upfront, despite you clearly having put a lot of effort into it, this needs to be remade from scratch

Interiors are not made with exteriors included, nor do int devs merge their own work, so the ext portion has to be cleaned out indeed this file apparently wasnt cleaned at all given "Seyda Neen, Lithouse Pod" is still in the file(https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/content/utility-tesame this link will explain how to do that) the furniture used isnt de_p which is whats required for showcases, you've mixed com tapestries and light sources in a de interior, the planter while interesting takes up a near unforgivable amount of space (and couldn't be tended by the npc), the secret back room with the ladder access just looks odd, especially for being under-cluttered and including a Daedric item which is a pretty strict no-no,.

Now you've clearly done a lot of work here that I can praise without lie, your shell matches the ext footprint and makes proper use of the set, the places where you've cluttered looks good and the door markers are all working as intended, so I hope you do try and make a new showcase, however please re-read the interior showcase guidlines https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/content ... -showcases first.

Juidius_X
Forumite

Post by Juidius_X »

I apologize for not thoroughly reading the guidelines, and I will surely make a new showcase that is clean in time. I did put a lot of love into this one but clearly not enough care. Thank you for your honest reply.

Return to “Modder Showcase”