Dragonstar - Thieves Guild Quests [Planning]

All topics related to NPCs, Quests and Dialogue
Yeti
Lead Dev

Dragonstar - Thieves Guild Quests [Planning]

Post by Yeti »

Here is a (very) rough outline for what the Thieves Guild's quests in Dragonstar could look like.

Rough Outline for Thieves Guild Quests:

The main threats facing the Thieves Guild in Dragonstar are Jarl Jona's crackdown on dissent and a rival gang led by the thief Dalach. The guild gathers at the Shadowkey Tavern.

Quest One:
Steal something from the Merchant Captains Guildhall

Quest Two:
Drazar and J'Rizar are Khajiit brothers who run a warehouse in Dragonstar West. They stock wares for the merchants in the bazaar and shops around the city. Pickpocket a key from one of them and use it to open a chest where they keep the most valuable goods.

Quest Three
Recruit paupers and other poor citizens of Dragonstar to act as pickpockets and informants for the guild. Paupers who aren't interested in joining the guild could give randomized hints about who to look for. A scavenger hunt. Possible recruits (based on the latest section file NPC work) could include: Horkal, Kathloc, Gnewach, and Tusk-Faced Ushuga

Quest Four:
Steal the Log Book from Crown Guard Prison to learn about the guards' activities and gain an advantage over Dalach.

Quest Five:
Steal intelligence (or free a prisoner?) from Jarl Jona's fortress and report to Ilera, the spymaster at the Crown Palace, for a payment to the guild.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Looks like a good start!
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Good stuff. So the Crowns' spymaster is working for the TG on the side? Or it's a TG spymaster employed (under a disguise) at the Crown Palace?

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

I think it's more of a case of the Crowns hiring the TG to do some dirty work.

An endgame TG (or main) quest should be stealing the stolen Orichalcum weapons from Jona's vault and returning them to Diagna's Temple.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Return to “SHotN Characters & Questing”