TR Hammerfell Assets

Vern
PT Modder

TR Hammerfell Assets

Post by Vern »

Having managed to obtain permission from lady N, I've begun the process of converting the Assets from TR Hammerfells Goldmoor for use by PT/TR in Tes 3 and having gotten Atras clearance to store them here.

This batch has just been converted over to Tes 3 nifs so can be loaded in the CS and comes packaged with the textures, though neither have gotten Data appropriate ID's so the textures haven't been set up in nifskope yet, but until those can be worked out leaving them here as backup.

Putting it up now because I had it done a week ago then forgot so dont want a repeat.
Attachments
TR HF Assets.zip
(23.24 MiB) Downloaded 248 times

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

There are definitely some interesting things in here. It's a pity we didn't have these when we started on Sutch, though they would have probably made the area too visually variegated.

Any future HF project thinking of using these should keep in mind that Oblivion's visual style and sense of scale is slightly different from Morrowind's way of doing things, so these assets might need some refining in that sphere. These are also visually quite distinct from the EJRS Abecean Isles Redguard assets we've been using.

In terms of immediate function, the Porcelain armor seems like a clear priority.

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

Yeah I included that one, but not sure how hard it will be for a 3d artist to cut into its separate pieces so as to make it usable within Tes 3's armor system.

Likewise the absence of a helmet and being 90% clothing rather than actual armor makes this feel more like a stop-gap before a proper set than anything else.

Return to “PH General Discussion”