PC_i3-Sut12 Sutch, Acini Manor [CdoubleOK]

Claimed work is Reviewed here before being marked as Complete
Vern
PT Modder

PC_i3-Sut12 Sutch, Acini Manor [CdoubleOK]

Post by Vern »

Exterior Location #12 on the map

The large, elaborate Acini Manor bites deep into the side of the hill. The manor is built around a mine shaft which contains a small private freight elevator, used for shipping goods up and down the hill without having to pay the exorbitant Ascensor toll. The elevator connects to the backrooms of the K’Avlo manor in the merchant gallery.
  • Valera Acini (Nibenese, F, merchant): the second richest person in Sutch (behind Baron Nesor). Little is known of Valera’s history - she is evidentially of Heartlander background, presumably from a minor merchant nobility family, and was previously active as a junior partner in various Abecean shipping and caravan trade ventures. She settled in Sutch some ten years ago, as an investor and manager of caravan groups. At the same time, the K’Alvo clan stopped actively running caravans and started focusing on local trade and transport. Valera has cultivated an air of carefree urban refinement with lavish parties and society events, ingratiating herself with the local nobility. Underneath this veneer, she is an unscrupulous negotiator with extensive contacts in the underworld, including the Kali Mes who sometimes act as her enforcers. The Mes consider Valera to be an “enemy of my enemy”: as a Nibenese Heartlander, she is not a friend of Baron Nesor or the local Colovari nobility. Valera is instrumental in Kali Mes smuggling - the elevator shaft in her house is used by the K’Alvo clan to move smuggled goods disguised as salt shipments up to the acropolis.
  • Anma K’Alvo (Colo-Redguard, F, smuggler): Tamin K’Alvo’s daughter, the family’s bookkeeper and manager of their warehouse and elevator transport. Anma arranges clandestine “visits of relatives” – Kali Mes smugglers who hide illegal goods in salt shipments. She is often to be found in Acini manor, arranging for shipments of goods.
  • Esdrala Chaval (Colovian, F, commoner): Acini’s servant and cook.
This claim should use com/imp R furniture throughout outside of kitchens/cellars/servants' quarters, which should use M.

Please use the T_Imp_SetGC set, with rich and stone wall coverings throughout the int.

The exterior file can be found in this thread
Always use the latest file.
Last edited by Vern on Fri May 28, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

This int should connect with a trader in the merchant gallery below, and should feature a private (non scripted) lift for goods, bypassing the Grand Ascensor toll.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

added note to description and also a link

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

Opening and updating with new desc from Infragris doc
A far green country, under a swift sunrise
she/her

CdoubleOK
PT Modder

Post by CdoubleOK »

Requesting plz
Hainab stole my pants.

CdoubleOK
PT Modder

Post by CdoubleOK »

Shell is together for the most part. Not 100% sure how to approach the small elevator for the manor, some feedback would be much appreciated.

At the moment I have scaled down the main one in Sutch with a few of its components to fit the manor. Can work if acceptable overall, and if deemed so I can amend/add the scripts/Globals needed for it to function for the manor. There are some issues with "meshing" the chains with the ceiling.
Attachments
PC_i3-Sut12 Sutch, Acini Manor.ESP
WIP
(30.31 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Hainab stole my pants.

CdoubleOK
PT Modder

Post by CdoubleOK »

Scripts and globals updated for elevator to get working in shell. Will fit and work just fine, but issue at the moment is penetrations in the ceiling for chains to go through. I just have the normal Com ceiling pieces at the moment. Chains feeding through the rest of the building are hidden in pillars.
Attachments
WIP
(36.22 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Hainab stole my pants.

CdoubleOK
PT Modder

Post by CdoubleOK »

Majority of Furn, Cont., lights and rugs. WIP
Attachments
WIP
(48.1 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Hainab stole my pants.

CdoubleOK
PT Modder

Post by CdoubleOK »

Pretty much done, I just need to go through for a little clutter culling for Ref count and maybe a little polish.
Attachments
95%
(93.32 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Hainab stole my pants.

CdoubleOK
PT Modder

Post by CdoubleOK »

Silvone had the great idea to split the basement off to a different cell to fix Ref count issue.

Still have an issue with the elevator's chains and coils in the ceiling to deal with at some point down the road. I assume a new asset is needed to fix, just give me a shout if theres another way to handle. Ready for review otherwise.

New objects:
Elevator Activators:
T_Imp_SetSutch_AciniM_ElevCntWt
T_Imp_SetSutch_AciniM_ElevCoilL
T_Imp_SetSutch_AciniM_ElevCoilR
T_Imp_SetSutch_AciniM_ElevPlat
T_Imp_SetSutch_AciniM_ElevSwTop
Keys:
PC_i3-Sut12_Acini_Base (Door to basement)
Scripts:
T_ScObj_Sutch_Acini_ElevCntWht
T_ScObj_Sutch_Acini_ElevCoilsL
T_ScObj_Sutch_Acini_ElevCoilsR
T_ScObj_Sutch_Acini_ElevPlat
T_ScObj_Sutch_Acini_ElevSwitTop (Originally had 2 diff switches, works with 1 currently, just kept old name)
Attachments
R4R
(89.96 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Hainab stole my pants.

Return to “Reviewing”