Data usage and permission to a project

All TES III modding discussion
Komplexo
Forumite

Data usage and permission to a project

Post by Komplexo »

Hi.
I am librarian of a little library of Brazil, and I am in a project to make a virtual library, something like a game where the people can read books in the game. In the future this project may be increase and take others directions, but one step at a time.
So, I would like I can to use some of your meshes and textures, so I wish request permission to usage the meshes and textures and I wanna know how I can to credit in the "game".
I am also having a problem to unpack the .bsa, so, if possible, could someone email me the textures and meshes? My email is bib.janeth.luft@gmail.com

The meshes are:
"T_Imp_SetStr_Window_02"
"T_Imp_SetStr_Door_01"
"T_Imp_SetGC_I_Floor_01"
"T_Imp_SetGC_I_Ceiling_01"
"T_Imp_SetGC_I_Wall_04"
"T_Imp_SetGC_I_Pillar_03"

I also wanna to say that I love your project. It is Amazing. Congratulations
Tank you.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Regarding creditting, there are textures and model parts of 4 different modders included in this collection, apart from the fact that most of the interior pieces are largely retexes of com-interior pieces by the Bethesda people.

It's probably okay, just to credit Project Tamriel for them at this point.

Since some of these are edited Bethesda assets, make sure to create your Library as a mod for Morrowind.
Attachments
Library_Assets.zip
(1.93 MiB) Downloaded 20 times

Komplexo
Forumite

Post by Komplexo »

worsas wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:49 pm Regarding creditting, there are textures and model parts of 4 different modders included in this collection, apart from the fact that most of the interior pieces are largely retexes of com-interior pieces by the Bethesda people.

It's probably okay, just to credit Project Tamriel for them at this point.

Since some of these are edited Bethesda assets, make sure to create your Library as a mod for Morrowind.
Thank you.
You helped me very much.

Return to “General Discussion”