Interior Style Guidelines

Claim Interior work
worsas
Project Administrator

Interior Style Guidelines

Post by worsas »

This thread may serve as a collective place for various guidelines to be adhered to when creating interiors. Feel free to add more posts if something new pops up.

EDIT by Denis418: Here is our collection of general interior development tutorials on the Project Tamriel Wiki.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Anvil and Sutch Interiors - Tileset Usage

Poor interiors:
For poor interiors you don't have to do anything but use the basic tiles and pieces of the set. Only use the plain, non-ornate pillars.

Medium-class interiors:
You don't have to do more than with the poor interiors. The only difference being that you use T_Imp_SetGC_I_PillarRich_ - pieces instead of the plain pillars. Use T_Imp_SetGC_I_PillarRich_04 to cover up the default plain pillars contained in the tiles.

Upper-class interiors:
Apart from using the rich pillars, also cover up walls and floors.
To cover up floors use T_Imp_SetGC_I_FloorTiles_01
To cover up walls use one of the T_Imp_SetGC_I_WallRichAddon_ - pieces.

In some instances T_Imp_Furn_RugTileXp_01 can be used to give an interior a more noble appearance, These cases should be an exception though.

christixn
-Banned-

Post by christixn »

Upper-Class Interiors:

While usage of the rich tileset is good to use in rich interiors, it should be noted that for most upper-class interiors there are sections where usage of the middle-class tileset/furniture may be recommended instead. These sections may include areas such as kitchens, storage areas, servants quarters, etc. However, it is important to remember that one room should not change its tileset throughout, so try to use the middle-class tileset in areas behind closed doors or are obstructed one way or another.
He/Him

Return to “Unclaimed”