Project Outreach/Paradise of Sugar Assets?

All TES III modding discussion
Seez
Forumite

Project Outreach/Paradise of Sugar Assets?

Post by Seez »

Hey all! Maybe an odd question (and I hope this is the right place to ask), but does anyone know where I can get hold of the old Elsweyr assets shown in this post?: viewtopic.php?t=230

I was wanting to work on a personal project and they'd be great for it. The gist of it is that my sister's a huge Khajiit nerd, and since Morrowind isn't the...friendliest place for them, I wanted to make a little town of their own. Free from slavers, and even with a few quests to help freed slaves settle in. I'm not really aiming for lore friendliness as it'll just be something personal, so proper Khajiit buildings could really help sell it for her. I could make do with vanilla shacks or Imperial buildings, but those old Elsweyr assets look too good to pass up. If they're still around, that is.

Being honest, I'll admit that a higher ambition of mine would to one day try and re-start a full-fledged Elsweyr province mod, even if it's just by myself to start with - hey, she had to get her love of Khajiit from somewhere ;) - but baby steps first, eh?

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

Hello Seez,

Here are the EPoS files we have. They're mostly quite old -- Elsweyr is not an active PT project.

Please provide credit to Aly as the creator of these assets if you use them in anything.
A far green country, under a swift sunrise
she/her

Seez
Forumite

Post by Seez »

Hey Taniquetil

Thanks a bunch for these! I'll be sure to give proper credit if I end up releasing it.

As an aside, I'm a big fan of the work you all do, so hopefully I'll stick around and do some work with the various projects too. I've lurked long enough, may as well actually start helping out, haha. As I said, baby steps towards getting an Elsweyr mod back up ;)

Cheers!

Moritius
PT Modder

Post by Moritius »

Taniquetil wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:57 pmPlease provide credit to Aly as the creator of these assets if you use them in anything.
Not quite right, I didn't make anything from this pack, it's all of old Project:Outreach work. So, you would need ask around who made those or check old forums https://projectoutreach.4umer.com/
<ThomasRuz> A cleansing potion, with a nasty side-effect
<rotouns> Drain Spear 50 / 3600s
<ThomasRuz> We shall call it... the potion of impotency!

Return to “General Discussion”