Beorinhal: Flophouse (Sky_iRe_BE15) [Yeti]

Post progress on your claimed work
Jani
PT Modder

Beorinhal: Flophouse (Sky_iRe_BE15) [Yeti]

Post by Jani »

Description: A large mine-quarry complex within the cliff, also houses residences for workers.

Description: Formerly an improvised veterans' home during the War of Bend'r-Mahk. Now it's a partially-collapsed flophouse. A good place to lay low. T_Nor_FurnP.

#15 on the claims map.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Claiming

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

On second thought, this seems like a strange location (and exterior) for a quarry or a mine.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Hmmm, I agree. The entrance itself doesn't provide enough room to move quarried stone. I feel Beorinhal should have some kind of local industry, though.

chef
P:C Head of Exteriors

Post by chef »

In the old rest exterior version of Beorinhal this was linked to a test ruin type dwelling.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Yeti wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:23 pm Hmmm, I agree. The entrance itself doesn't provide enough room to move quarried stone. I feel Beorinhal should have some kind of local industry, though.
There's room for one in the unfinished lands east of the city. There's a quarry near Lainalten as well, so perhaps a couple of mines would be best.

Rakanishu
SHotN Jarl of Questing

Post by Rakanishu »

Yeti, this claim's description has been finalized, please see above. Do you still want it?

christixn
PT Modder

Post by christixn »

He hasn't been active on the forums since February of this year (and late September 2021 on Discord) and the claim's already been sat on for a significant period of time. It might be best to give him the one month to provide an update and then revoke it if there is none.
Chris redemption arc.

Return to “Claimed”