Aldergo's HR427 Concept Art

Aldergo
Forumite

Aldergo's HR427 Concept Art

Post by Aldergo »

Hello!
Gathering here all my concepts for HR427 as a way to keep a record of them in one place and to not let that stuff lost on the discord. So here are all the concepts I posted on discord so far, I will update it bit by bit as I do more stuff...

Armors and clothing for Normen. Unfortunately, fluted steel fit Bayards more than Normen.

Concepts of various Normen clothings.

Normen Whalebone armors. Named by ThomasRuz, from left to right: Norman Iron Scavenger, Norman Noble Mithril, Norman Lord's Mail.

Normen Whalebone armors. Named by ThomasRuz, from left to right: Norman Hauberk and Helmets, Norman Whalebone Steel, Norman Snow Ray Leather.

Here are some Ostern Faces and Hairstyles.

Various Ostern Armors and Helmets.

Goat Hide Armor, A low-level lightweight armor style made with Goat/sheep skin, leather and wool. It is commonly worn in the Colovian Highlands, southwestern Skyrim, and easternmost Hammerfell & High Rock:

Giant Bjoulsae Snail is traditionally raised by the Boullards for its meat and as a beast of burden. Very popular among the lower classes, it is a sign of resilience among other things. Associated with time and Akatosh (popular god for the Boullards) It was the only source of food for the mudmen during Owaeyn's tyranny.
Regular beauty pageants are held by the Boullards which uses the opportunity to makes fun of their nobility, as tradition demands that the local lord kiss the very slimy winner.

Dragon Snail is a powerful monster living in the wetlands of the Bjoulsae. Thus, it is an opponent of choice for any knight who seek glory. Inspired by those medieval drawing of Knights fighting snails.

That's all for now...

Return to “HR Concept Art”