Unexperienced in coding in all forms; I really want to contribute

All TES III modding discussion
DevilishDM
Pleb

Unexperienced in coding in all forms; I really want to contribute

Post by DevilishDM »

Hello, all! (And hopefully the main people behind Project Tamriel)
I am here to talk about my interest in getting involved in Skyrim: Home of the Nords. However, I am not particularly skilled when it comes to coding or modeling game assets. I am, however, interested in getting involved, whether it is from a worldbuilding perspective, city footprint mapping, or even just writing dialog.
I am willing to learn, and I have a complete copy of Morrowind on my computer, and a deep respect for Kirkbride's lore, and I want to bring depth to the lands of Skyrim. I don't know if you are looking for writers or worldbuilders, but I would absolutely love to write for this project. If you would like an example of an idea I have, please reach out--I would very much appreciate it. Thanks for your time, and have a good day.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Hi.
If you are interested in getting involved, I can recommend you joining our discord server. It's a good place to ask questions and to read up on current developments.

https://discord.gg/34S7gc9B3j

The best way to get started would be to look into interior creation. The people on discord can tell you more.
Welcome.

Return to “General Discussion”