Colovian Highlands Exterior: CH_09 [roerich]

Post progress on your claimed work
chef
P:C Head of Exteriors

Colovian Highlands Exterior: CH_09 [roerich]

Post by chef »

Area marked CH_09 on this map:

Points of interest:
  • The Ardent Order are an influential subcult dedicated to Akatosh in his facet aspect of the Aka Ardentii. The compound should be built with the Imperial Chapel set, built as sort of a fortified monastery.
  • A Reman Ruin should be built on a hill overlooking the eastern crossroad. This ruin will be demolished and rebuilt as a Colovian Fort in the County Kvatch questline.
  • A farmstead could be built on the County Kvatch side of the claim (east of the blue dotted line on the map.)
  • Caves.
  • Colovian barrows.
Region guide:
https://wiki.project-tamriel.com/wiki/C ... _Highlands

Quick editor script for cutting:
DELETE FROM exteriorCells WHERE
(gridX <-103 OR gridX >-100 OR gridY >-35 OR gridY <-38) OR
(gridX =-103 AND gridY =-35);
Attachments
PC_xCH_09.ESP
(401.52 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

More info on the Ardent Order:
The Ardent Order: an ancient monastic order based in the Kvatchi Highlands. The Ardentines worship the Aka Ardentii as the ultimate defender of the Empire (or the World, both terms being synonymous) against its enemies. This sub-Divine spirit is conceived of as a fiery, swirling shield-serpent. According to the Ardentines, Akatosh will only defend the world if mankind continues to demonstrate eternal, infinitely subservient piety and reverence. They partake in meditative sessions and perpetual droning rituals, praying in shifts so that their mantras are never silent. Sacrifice by holy fire is common among them. The cult is believed to be influenced by Nordic concepts of Akatosh as a destroyer, whose wrath can only be stayed by sacrificing time.
All of this is not really relevant for an exterior claim, just remember that the Ardentines are wealthy, but (like most Colovian religious institutions) very sober and austere. Their monastery should be suitably impressive, but in a way that makes this clear (maybe very few windows, walled compound, something like that).

The cave in 102.36 could be turned into an abandoned mine, but do keep in mind that such mines have a different icon on the map (looks like a railroad track or wooden wall instead of a pit entrance). If the designation of this place changes, please let me know so I can edit it on the map.

Drathar
PT Modder

Post by Drathar »

claimed

Drathar
PT Modder

Post by Drathar »

small progress on the claim
Attachments
PC_xCH_09.ESP
(471.38 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

Drathar
PT Modder

Post by Drathar »

made from scratch after file is damaged. Still WIP
Attachments
PC_xCH_09.ESP
(699.16 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Grabbing
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Return to “Claimed”