DD Interior Showcase

Interested in joining? Show off your skills here
DangerDog
PT Modder

DD Interior Showcase

Post by DangerDog »

Hi guys,

I'm DD, I've been posting using the same user on the discord for a bit learning how to do assets and help out. As a part of that here is my Interior showcase!

The cell you want is 00showcase, named for ease of access. If you have trouble finding the set in the windows, scroll up (not sure if thats an issue).

It is based on the exterior shell Hlaalu 5 and follows the Hlaalu design using largely vanilla assets. I have also placed some data assets on the ground floor table and the basement shelf (where you will also find most of my attempts at rotating objects). I am not familiar yet with data assets so please be on the lookout for anything that is deeply out of place in a hlaalu house. It has 167 references at the moment, please let me know if I should have more/less.

Guidelines
1. The size is 3x2x2 with a ground floor as a basement. Hlaalu_b_5
2. furn_de_p furniture has been used exclusively
3. The table and shelf combined should have over 10 items rotated
4. I have attempted to clutter the space sufficiently, although I worry I may have done too much
5. Included Northmarker
6. Sunlight reduced to 20/10/10, interior light changed to 112(fav number)/85/72, no water, sleep has been criminalised
7. I have cleaned the mod with TESAME, leaving only the pathgrid and cell modified.
8. Int layout is original but due to the limits of the shell, it is likely seen in vanilla somewhere, everything else is unique
9. Pathgrid set so my dear npc, bumps-knees-often (removed), no longer bumps their poor knees
10. Data Assets included, however it is only a handful
11. 167 references
12. sacks/pillows/clothes bled slightly to show deforming

Comments
- I likely will have some bleeders, especially those tapestries
-My plans after this are to submit a showcase for my Altmer celadon vases. I would like to learn more about using clutter in interior spaces some more so I may make my assets better fit ints. Long-term I would like to focus on Summerset themed assets.

Download
ddshowcasehlaalu5.esp
(10.85 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Thank you everyone on the discord for being supportive during this process!

Fremennik
PT Modder

Post by Fremennik »

Reviewing

Fremennik
PT Modder

Post by Fremennik »

Name: 00showcase
  • Cell names should start with a project-specific prefix (TR_ for Tamriel Rebuilt, Sky_ for SHotN, and PC_ for Cyrodiil - any of these will do for a showcase)
Clean: Yes, good

Fits exterior: Yes, good

Lighting:
  • Don't have fog setting at all 0's (a dark brown would work well here)
  • There is greenlight on the dining table and bedside table. This can be resolved by moving the light around and/or reducing the light's radius.
Northmarker: Present

Pathgrid: Add an extra node near the upstairs closet. Also make sure the green square that appears around nodes when you select them doesn't intersect any objects.

Illegal to Sleep Here: Yes, good

Gridsnap: Yes, good

Bleeders/Floaters:
  • Some furniture and lamps are bleeding or floating. You can select an object and press F to move it down (this doesn't work on lights, so those will have to be adjusted manually).
  • Rugs should be bled into the floor a bit until the tassels are barely floating. Also furniture shouldn't bleed into rugs and make sure things on rugs are either fully on or off the rug.
Other:
  • There is no need to place in_hlaalu_room_post. Replace in_hlaalu_room pieces with in_hlaalu_hall pieces.
  • In tight spaces, it's a good idea move furniture and clutter as close to the wall as you can. This makes it easier for NPC's and the player to move around.
  • com_chest_01 and Com_Chest_11_B2 are better suited for Imperial ints rather than Dunmer. Furthermore, Com_Chest_11_B2 is a unique container.
  • The books under the bed are impossible for the player to pick up. Also, three skillbooks is too many for a small interior like this.
  • It would be nice to see a few more Tamriel_Data objects.

DangerDog
PT Modder

Post by DangerDog »

Ok I applied the edits and have my upload for round 2

Applied Edits

Name - file and cell renamed to TR_ddshowcase
Lighting - Fog added at 55/40/30. Clustered light sources removed
Pathgrid - Extra Node added in upstairs section near door. double checked squares for objects, should be clear

Bleeders/Floaters
- made an attempt at rotating according to surface, there undoubtedly are still errors here, but I think I made progress
- Furniture and lights should be fixed
-Tapestries should now all be nailed into the plaster
- Rugs bled so tassles meet the floor, objects should be placed fully on rugs

Other
- Posts removed, tiles replaced with in_hlaalu_hall
-Clutter relocated and pushed into the corners, double checked that the lights do not bleed into the baseboard, but cannot be 100% sure
-Chests removed and replaced with Data assets, although in different places.
-Limeware and Blueware replaced with stoneware, redware, and wood.
-Skillbooks should be reduced to one alchemy book, Books under the bed replaced with Argonian Account and moved to the foot of the bed for easier access

Comments
- Guide's image for tapestries is dead, this is true both of the link you have and the link on TR's site unfortunately. Do you know where you guys host your images? Something may have gone down
- is there a reason for rugs being fully on or off with no furniture bleed? rugs are often squishy so furniture often goes half on half off no issue, esp in cramped spaces
- I expect it will take a bit for me to master rotating objects properly, so some more practice/scrutiny here would be good.
-I resolved the greenlight issue by removing the offending candles, which I realise may go against the spirit of the showcase process of learning to fix these things, if you guys want me to go back and fix them instead, let me know.
-Thinking towards asset creation, do clutter assets such as vases or plates benefit from having a small bottom? As long as it isn't super sharp, would having less contact with an uneven surface make an object easier to place?

Download
TR_ddshowcase.esp
(10.42 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Thanks for the swift response and answering my doofy questions on the server. I'm in-person rest of the week so I may not have as quick a turnaround, however!

Fremennik
PT Modder

Post by Fremennik »

Name: TR_DDShowcase

Lighting:
- light_de_candle_05_77: Gives off greenlight on the table
- light_de_candle_10: Gives off greenlight on the bookshelf and kwama eggs
- light_de_candle_10_64: Gives off greenlight on the bowl
- light_de_lamp_01 (next to the upstairs closet): Gives off greenlight on the closet
- light_de_lamp_01_177: Gives off greenlight on the ceiling and bookshelf

Pathgrid: Yes, good

Bleeders:
- bk_ConsolationsOfPrayer: Bleeds into the table
- bk_MysteriousAkavir: Bleeds into the shelf
- bk_specialfloraoftamriel: Bleeds into the shelf
- bk_yellowbook426: Bleeds into the shelf, also it would be better to replace or delete this, since this book is better suited to more official Hlaalu locations
- BookSkill_Alchemy1: Bleeds into the bed
- BookSkill_Alchemy3: Bleeds into the shelf
- Com_Sack_02_Ingred: Bleeds into the shelf
- com_sack_02_saltrice_10 (the upstairs one): Bleed this a bit less
- common_shirt_02: Bleeds into the pants below it
- de_p_closet_02 (the upstairs one): Bleeds into the wall. You can scale it down a bit if you need to
- de_p_closet_02 (the downstairs one): Bleeds into the wall
- food_kwama_egg_01 (x3): Bleeds into the bowl
- furn_de_p_chair_02 (the downstairs one): Bleeds into the floor
- furn_de_p_chair_02 (upstairs between the table and urn): Bleeds into the leg of the table
- furn_de_p_stool_01: Bleeds into the floor
- furn_de_p_table_05 (next to the bed): Bleeds into the rug. You can scale it down a bit to get it fully on the rug
- furn_de_rug_big_07: Tassels bleed into the wall
- furn_de_screen_guar_01: Bleeds into the pillar
- furn_de_tray_01: Bleeds into the shelf. Also the ingredients on it bleed into eachother. I'd recommend making your life easy and replacing it with something easier to rotate.
- ingred_scrib_jerky_01 (x2): Bleeds into the bowl
- light_de_candle_10_64: Bleeds into the table
- light_de_lamp_01: Doublecheck to see if these aren't bleeding or floating. You'll have to zoom in real close here since the selection box is bigger than the object, so the dotted line won't help here.
- misc_com_wood_knife: The tip of the knife is resting on the table as it should, but the handle is bleeding into the table
- misc_de_cloth10 (on the table): Bleeds into the table
- misc_de_tankard_01: Bleeding into the table. Also there's another tankard inside a pillar
- Potion_Local_Brew_01: Needs to be rotated
- T_Bk_ArgonianAccountPC_V2: Bleeds into the rug and the book below it
- T_De_StonewarePot_01: Needs to be rotated more
- T_IngFood_BreadDeshaan_01: Bleeding into the bowl
- T_MwDe_Furn_U1Food: Bleeding into the floor
- Tapestry placement has improved, but make sure the rope doesn't bleed into the wall. Here's a picture of how tapestries should be placed in Hlaalu ints: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... cement.jpg

Floaters:
- apparatus_a_mortar_01: This has a pointed bottom and therefore would normally need to be bled into the shelf a bit. However, apparatus_a_mortar_01 erroreously uses the model for apparatus_j_mortar_01 (vanilla bug, fixed by PfP). For the purpose of this showcase, replace with apparatus_j_mortar_01 and bleed a bit.
- bk_HouseOfTroubles_c: Floats above the book below it
- common_pants_01: Pants, shirts, and robes generally need to be F'd down twice
- furn_de_p_chair_02 (upstairs next to the stairs): Floats above the floor
- light_de_candle_05_77: Needs to be rotated more
- light_de_candle_10: Floats above the shelf
- misc_com_bottles: Rotate these
- misc_com_plate_01: Needs to be rotated more
- misc_de_basket_01 (on the closet): Floats above the closet
- misc_de_basket_01 (on the bench: Floats above the bench
- misc_de_cloth10 (in the basket): Floats above the basket
- misc_de_pot_redware_01: Floats above the shelf
- misc_uni_pillow_01: Needs to be bled into the bed a bit
- T_De_StonewareBowl_01 (both of them): Floating above the table
- T_De_StonewareJug_01: Floating above the closet
- T_De_Urn_01: Floating above the closet
- T_MwDe_Furn_ChS2Ing1: Needs to be rotated more

Other:
- common_robe_02_r: This is a Redoran robe, replace with something else
- in_hlaalu_door: Since this door would load into a different cell, replace with in_hlaalu_loaddoor_01
- ingred_sload_soap_01: Sload soap isn't soap. Since the basket it's in is quite full already, I'd recommend just deleting it
- misc_com_wood_fork_UNI2 (x2): Replace with misc_com_wood_fork. Objects with UNI in the name are unique and shouldn't be used (pillows being the exception). Also rotate more.
- misc_lw_bowl: Limeware is very expensive. Replace with something cheaper.
- T_De_CoiledRope_01: Would look nicer seperated from the sack
- T_IngFood_Fig_Dried_01: Figs are a Cyrodiilic food. Dunmeri commoners wouldn't have access to them.
- T_IngFood_MeatBeef_01: Same as above.

Notes:
Most of the bleeders and floaters were caused by objects not being rotated properly. The books and tray on the shelf would be a pain the properly rotate, even for experienced devs. There is no shame in replacing them with objects that are easier to rotate. When doing actual claims you'll have access to furniture with flat surfaces, making your life much easier. Also in case you weren't aware, you can press F to plop it down on the ground. This won't rotate it, but it'll give you a good starting point. Unfortunately this doesn't work on lights.
-is there a reason for rugs being fully on or off with no furniture bleed? rugs are often squishy so furniture often goes half on half off no issue, esp in cramped spaces
We don't bleed furniture into the rugs because that's how the standards are. As for placing furniture fully on/off, you can place them half off/half on if you rotate them so there's no bleeding or floating, but that's just making life unneccesarily hard for yourself.
-Thinking towards asset creation, do clutter assets such as vases or plates benefit from having a small bottom? As long as it isn't super sharp, would having less contact with an uneven surface make an object easier to place?
Outside of showcases we use furniture with flat surfaces, so the size of the base of clutter items wouldn't matter much. Rotating on uneven surfaces is normally only done in niche situations.

DangerDog
PT Modder

Post by DangerDog »

Hi guys, I have my update. Sorry for the delay! It's been busier than I anticipated.

Applied Edits

Lighting
I am having a rough time seeing greenlight, possibly because of pers vision issues, but with some practice and visual aids, I think I am getting better at spotting it.
- light_de_candle_05_77: Adjusted, the light should be reduced
- light_de_candle_10: Should be adjusted (esp with the new bowl and egg)
- light_de_candle_10_64: I believe I fixed this (Thanks Minerman for your help and patience!)
- light_de_lamp_01 (next to the upstairs closet): moved away from closet
- light_de_lamp_01_177: I adjusted the lamp, however the lamp proceeded to no longer give any light, even after reloading, which was odd. Not sure what is going on here.

Bleeders
- bk_ConsolationsOfPrayer: lifted up
- bk_MysteriousAkavir: lifted up
- bk_specialfloraoftamriel: lifted up
- bk_yellowbook426: replaced with the Biography of Barenziah.
- BookSkill_Alchemy1: Lifted up a bit
- BookSkill_Alchemy3: lifted up a bit
- Com_Sack_02_Ingred: moved to the site
- com_sack_02_saltrice_10 (the upstairs one): Bleed a little less
- common_shirt_02: moved shirt to the bottom and put the pants on top, I think it looks better.
- de_p_closet_02 (the upstairs one): scaled down slightly
- de_p_closet_02 (the downstairs one): moved outward
- food_kwama_egg_01 (x3): Reduced to one large egg in a stoneware bowl. Fun story, I was adjusting the original three eggs thinking “where on earth could that limeware bowl be, I am sure I got rid of it” only to realise upon clicking the menu that the egg’s bowl was the bowl and my adjustments were for naught. Oh well lol.
- furn_de_p_chair_02 (the downstairs one): lifted up
- furn_de_p_chair_02 (upstairs between the table and urn): moved slightly so out but still pushed in
- furn_de_p_stool_01: lifted up
- furn_de_p_table_05 (next to the bed): Scaled down
- furn_de_rug_big_07: moved outward a bit along with the bed.
- furn_de_screen_guar_01: moved outward
- furn_de_tray_01: replaced it with two stoneware plates with an ash yam and some nightshade.
- ingred_scrib_jerky_01 (x2): replaced with some dried slaughterfish in a stone plate
- light_de_candle_10_64: fixed with greenlight
- light_de_lamp_01: Doublechecked these guys, One was still bleeding and I fixed it.
- misc_com_wood_knife: should be fixed
- misc_de_cloth10 (on the table): These guys are rough, but I think I got it
- misc_de_tankard_01: Rotated and removed
- Potion_Local_Brew_01: rotated
- T_Bk_ArgonianAccountPC_V2: moved with rug and lifted up a bit
- T_De_StonewarePot_01: tried to use the wireframe to match, hopefully this is progress
- T_IngFood_BreadDeshaan_01: lifted up, added a third piece of bread to fill it out.
- T_MwDe_Furn_U1Food: lifted up
- Tapestry placement: lifted up and out according to image. I looked real close at the knots to make sure those didn’t get clipped. It’s real easy to accidentally click those tapestries when fine tuning things however.

Floaters
- apparatus_a_mortar_01: replaced with apparatus_j_mortar_01 and bled a bit.
- bk_HouseOfTroubles_c: should be on top
- common_pants_01: I believe everything should be in order in the basket
- furn_de_p_chair_02 (upstairs next to the stairs): placed down
- light_de_candle_05_77: Needs to be rotated more
- light_de_candle_10: Floats above the shelf
- misc_com_bottles: Rotated
- misc_com_plate_01: rotated more
- misc_de_basket_01 (on the closet): placed
- misc_de_basket_01 (on the bench: placed
- misc_de_cloth10 (in the basket): rearranged
- misc_de_pot_redware_01: moved out of the dip and onto one of the diagonal pieces, should be rotated.
- misc_uni_pillow_01: bled a bit, moved with bed
- T_De_StonewareBowl_01 (both of them): one got replaced by a plate and the other should be rotated better now
- T_De_StonewareJug_01: plopped and rotated
- T_De_Urn_01: plopped done and rotated a bit.
- T_MwDe_Furn_ChS2Ing1: rotated

Other
- common_robe_02_r: replaced with common
- in_hlaalu_door: replaced with in_hlaalu_loaddoor_01
- ingred_sload_soap_01: removed
- misc_com_wood_fork_UNI2 (x2): Replaced with misc_com_wood_fork and rotated
- misc_lw_bowl: Replaced with stoneware.
- T_De_CoiledRope_01: separated from the sack
- T_IngFood_Fig_Dried_01: removed and replaced with fried slaughterfish
- T_IngFood_MeatBeef_01: removed and replaced with alit meat.

Comment
-Regarding Greenlight and making assets, are there any shapes or types of assets that are more prone to getting too close to lights (like in how they are used) and thus greenlight? Like if I was to make a small potted flora asset to go on a table, would I want to keep the leaves smaller to avoid catching light?

Download
TR_ddshowcase.esp
(9.13 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Thanks for the help, everyone! This week is going to be a lot, so likely to be another week long turnaround. I'll probably flounder around in the showcase channel in the meantime though

Fremennik
PT Modder

Post by Fremennik »

Clean: No

Lighting:
- light_de_candle_05_77: Causing greenlight on the table
- light_de_candle_10_64: Causing greenlight on the pole of the bookshelf
- light_de_lamp_01_177: Causing greenlight on the ceiling

Bleeders:
- bk_ConsolationsOfPrayer: Bleeding into the table slightly
- bk_specialfloraoftamriel: Slightly bleeds into the book it's leaning into, also move BookSkill_Alchemy3 over slightly so it's touching books on both sides, as otherwise the book leaning on it would push it over
- common_robe_01: Move over slightly so it's not going over the edge of the bench
- furn_de_p_chair_02 (at the dining table, northside): Bleeding into the table leg
- furn_de_rug_big_07: Tassels bleeding into the wall
- Furn_de_rug_big_09: Bleeding into the wall
- light_de_lamp_01 (next to dining table): Bleeding into the rug
- Objects on the dining table that could use some more rotating:
misc_com_plate_01 (x2)
misc_com_redware_flask
misc_com_redware_pitcher
misc_com_wood_fork (x2)
misc_com_wood_knife: The tip is still floating a bit
misc_de_cloth10 (x2)
misc_de_tankard_01
T_De_StonewareBowl_01
- T_De_StonewareJug_01: Could use some more rotating
- T_De_StonewarePlate_01 (on the bedside table): Bleeding into the table
- T_De_Urn_01: Bleeding into the closet
- T_IngFood_BreadDeshaan_01: Bleeding into the other bread
- T_IngFood_FishSlaughterDried_01: Bleeding into the edge of the plate slightly

Floaters:
- bk_HouseOfTroubles_c: Floating above the book below it
- bk_RealBarenziah1: Floating above the book below it
- ingred_ash_yam_01: The pointy end isn't resting on anything
- misc_de_basket_01: On the upstairs closet
- misc_de_basket_01: On the bench
- misc_de_cloth10 (in the basket, x2): Floating above the basket
- Potion_Local_Brew_01: Could use some more rotating
- T_Bk_ArgonianAccountPC_V2: Floating above the book below it, also bleeding into the rug slightly
- T_De_StonewarePlate_01 (the one with the nightshide on it): Floating above the shelf

Other:
- Position tapestries like in the image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... cement.jpg The bottom of the wooden pole should touch the wooden beam, while still being fully in the plaster. When you've done one tapestry correctly, you can copy the z-value and use it for the other tapestries on the same floor, this makes placing the rest easier.
- T_IngFlor_Nightshade_01 is not native to Morrowind

Notes:
Much improvement, keep at it!
If you need further help with rotating objects, this video on object placement by Denis418 could come in handy.

DangerDog
PT Modder

Post by DangerDog »

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Here is my new update!

Applied Edits

Lighting:
- light_de_candle_05_77: moved inward to compensate for the light I removed in the corner
- light_de_candle_10_64: Fixed, moved it more to the center.
- light_de_lamp_01_177: moved away from bookshelf and wall

Bleeders:
- bk_ConsolationsOfPrayer: Moved it to the stool, I don’t think that think was going to fit right on that table
- bk_specialfloraoftamriel: Tilted both books some more so they are more stable-looking.
- common_robe_01: should be fixed.
- furn_de_p_chair_02 (at the dining table, northside): moved slightly so there is a small gap
- furn_de_rug_big_07: moved out slightly
- Furn_de_rug_big_09: moved back towards bench
- light_de_lamp_01 (next to dining table): removed, I couldn’t get it to balance right without causing lighting issues
- Objects on the dining table:
misc_com_plate_01 (x2): moved and rotated
Misc_com_redware_flask: should be good
Misc_com_redware_pitcher: done
misc_com_wood_fork (x2): rotated, hopefully closer
misc_com_wood_knife: Is this better?
misc_de_cloth10 (x2): I tried to move these to the flat sections then rotated them, not sure if they make things look too disheveled now.
Misc_de_tankard_01: rotated
T_De_StonewareBowl_01: Moved to a more flat section then rotated
- T_De_StonewareJug_01: I moved it to a more flat section and rotated it.
- T_De_StonewarePlate_01 (on the bedside table): fixed
- T_De_Urn_01: should be fixed so the base meets that flat triangle on the closet
- T_IngFood_BreadDeshaan_01: This is quite the delicate balancing act, but I think I learned a lot about rotating through these guys. Hopefully they shouldn’t be colliding into anything.
- T_IngFood_FishSlaughterDried_01: Should be fixed

Floaters:
- bk_HouseOfTroubles_c: should be fixed
- bk_RealBarenziah1: should be fixed
- ingred_ash_yam_01: I removed the yam and replaced it with scuttle
- misc_de_basket_01: removed and replaced with a redware pot to better fit the flat edge.
- misc_de_basket_01: moved to a better spot on the bench then balanced out
- misc_de_cloth10 (in the basket, x2): removed, they caused more trouble than they were worth
- Potion_Local_Brew_01: I rotated it and it should be level now, however the dang thing kept shifting when I closed out of it, hopefully it's good now though.
- T_Bk_ArgonianAccountPC_V2: I messed around with this one, I had to be careful since the model is rounded at the corners where it rests on the carpet, but I think i got it
- T_De_StonewarePlate_01 (the one with the nightshide on it): Should be fixed

Other:
- The Tapestries should match, let me know if any come short
- T_IngFlor_Nightshade_01: removed and replaced with Scrib Jelly

Download
TR_ddshowcase.esp
(8.77 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Thanks for the help again! that video was super useful, thanks Denis418!

Fremennik
PT Modder

Post by Fremennik »

Lighting:
- light_de_lamp_01_177: Causing greenlight on the ceiling and bookcase

Bleeders:
- Objects on the dining table: Almost there, raise objects in increments of 0.01 until the dotted line is visible
- T_IngFood_BreadDeshaan_01: No longer bleeding into the other bread, but the south and west bread bleed into the bowl and the north bread floats
- Tapestries: Make sure they're not bleeding into the wood and place as close to the wall as you can

Floaters:
- misc_com_wood_knife: The tip is still floating a bit, see this image for how knives should be rotated: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... tation.jpg
- ingred_scrib_jelly_01: Needs rotating. Since copying the rotation of the plate beneath it rotates it perfectly, I'm guessing you did rotate it but it didn't save somehow.

Other:
- T_Rga_RedwareTagine_01: This is a redguard item. Well rotated though.

DangerDog
PT Modder

Post by DangerDog »

Slow day at home so quick turnaround!

Applied Edits

Lighting:
- light_de_lamp_01_177: Replaced with a light_de_lamp_01_128

Bleeders:
- Objects on the dining table: fixed so I saw the dotted line, although I don't know just how dotted it should be
- T_IngFood_BreadDeshaan_01: Ok, I think they should be close this time, just barely touching one another and the lip of the bowl.
- Tapestries: Figured out the red ones were scaled up so they weren't fitting, they should be pressed up against the wall without any bleeding (Thanks Minerman!)

Floaters:
- misc_com_wood_knife: Okay, I think I got it this time
- ingred_scrib_jelly_01: Yeah, I definitely thought I rotated this one, but should be fixed now!

Other:
- T_Rga_RedwareTagine_01: Replaced with a different redware

Download
TR_ddshowcase.esp
(8.74 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Very exciting stuff, but I think there still may be stuff to do. Thankfully I should have a decent turnaround this week since my anxious little mind made me finish all my work assignments super early!

Fremennik
PT Modder

Post by Fremennik »

Lighting: Good

Bleeders:
- Some objects on the dining table could be raised ever so slightly more (by approx. 0.05)
- T_IngFood_BreadDeshaan_01: South and west bread still bleed into the bowl by a tiny amount
- misc_com_wood_knife: The tip bleeds into the table a bit
- ingred_scrib_jelly_01: Raise a bit (by approx. 0.05)
- furn_de_tapestry_09 (upstairs, southwest): Bleeds into the wood a bit. The other tapestries are fine.

Floaters:
- None

DangerDog
PT Modder

Post by DangerDog »

Hey guys, I closed out of work and churned this one out!

Applied Edits

Bleeders:
- I raised the objects some, trying to get a consistent level of dots for each item. I did mess around with the forks a bit however, since I think one was tilting a bit to the side.

- T_IngFood_BreadDeshaan_01: I lifted these guys up, although its a bit hard to tell due to the similarish colors on the bowl.
- misc_com_wood_knife: rotated it back a bit.
- ingred_scrib_jelly_01: done, should be a dotted line now
- furn_de_tapestry_09 (upstairs, southwest): lifted it up

Download
TR_ddshowcase.esp
Let me know if I missed anything in my haste!
Attachments
TR_ddshowcase.esp
(8.74 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

Fremennik
PT Modder

Post by Fremennik »

Bleeders:
- furn_de_tapestry_09 (upstairs, southwest): Still bleeding into the wood slightly. Raise a bit more.

Floaters:
None

DangerDog
PT Modder

Post by DangerDog »

Hey! It's update time folks!

Applied Edits

Bleeders:
- furn_de_tapestry_09 (upstairs, southwest): lifted it up again, I did it with .1 increments

Download
TR_ddshowcase.esp
(8.74 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Exciting stuff! Plotting out some next steps. I think I'll use this showcase to practice rotating my vases, post pics of how they look in the lighting and stuff, then see what folks think. Let me know what you think1

Fremennik
PT Modder

Post by Fremennik »

Bleeders: